Super Contributor

Re: Denim & Co TSV Bermuda Shorts

She paired the shorts with the boots and a blazer to give it "a cool girl vibe" , that according to her, makes the shorts "appropriate for the office". 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Occasional Contributor

Yes, looks awful.  If SK is wearing a size 2 as she said she was, then Courtney K. is wearing a size 0000 right now.  I'm sorry, but SK is NOT wearing a size 2.  Does anyone else see this or is it just me?

Esteemed Contributor

@palermolady wrote:

Yes, looks awful.  If SK is wearing a size 2 as she said she was, then Courtney K. is wearing a size 0000 right now.  I'm sorry, but SK is NOT wearing a size 2.  Does anyone else see this or is it just me?

I thought the same way you did. I was wondering what Amy would be wearing if that was the case. Pat said she was wearing a size 8 .

Respected Contributor

slow news day?

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

I am definitely a boomer! Just don't want to dress like I am.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Way too long for me.  My shorts are usually in the 4"-5" range.  I think it would bother me so close to the knee, rubbing against it. Even he petite is long. But it does seem to hug the leg, not the baggy kind I expect from Denim & Co. I found a silver jean brand at QVC and i ordered it.  5" and good around the thighs. I have off today and wearing it right now. Nice jean!  First time I ever wore these. A514369

Respected Contributor

Women younger than Boomers wear bermuda shorts too.

With white button down shirt, hat, crossbody bag and sandals

With white blouse, brown sandals and fringe bag

With t-shirt, cap, small bag and sneakers

Valued Contributor

SK tries so hard to be a teenager....she is not a size 2 only in her immature acting mind.....but IMO most are not wearing the size they say they are...like Carolyn Gracie and her size large.....and of course JT in her small....LOL...

Respected Contributor

Bermuda shorts with cuffs is not baby boomer. It's more of a late 80s/early 90s style.I'm glad they're back because being plus size, heavy-thighed with a long torso, bermudas are a godsend. I have an older pair of Denim & Co cuffed bermurdas and love them.

Esteemed Contributor

D&C clothing is cut very large. Even their Xxs is too big on me and I’m 125 pounds 5.3.5