Honored Contributor

I need to see the actual garment measurements in order to make a decision on which size to buy. 

I would love it if someone knew the pre-order number!Woman Happy

Contributor

Disappointed that QVC allows animal leathers, considering there are such gorgeous faux leather and suede materials available. Sad for the lambs used in the TSV.

Honored Contributor

The TS looks like something I donated to charity that was hanging in my closet since 1990.  Outdated, and frumpy.  Just my opinion. If you like it, I hope you love it.

Respected Contributor

Re: Denim & Co TSV 8/6

[ Edited ]

I rarely buy Denim & Co. EXCEPT for their lamb leather jackets! 

The best leather ever, beautifully made. I have them in a number of colors and styles and am thrilled with the new design.

Love the stand up collar, a zen simplicity, rather than lapels. Love the new length. It will go with jeans or a black pencil skirt. Outdoors, or, in the fall, I can pull it off as a blazer (teaching classes) indoors, over a silk blouse.

I was tempted by the deep green, but I have focused my closet on the neutrals and use shoes and handbags to flash color. I went with classic black. Love to hear about that GREEN, though, for anyone who gets that one.

(Was tempted to do an EXPRESS delivery since it takes forever to get to California, but with FREE SHIPPING, no way. You east coast gals will gets your jacket a week before I do, so share reviews!)

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co TSV 8/6

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

The TS looks like something I donated to charity that was hanging in my closet since 1990.  Outdated, and frumpy.  Just my opinion. If you like it, I hope you love it.

I have to agree, now that I am getting a good look at it. Rather plain and nothing really stylish about it. There are way too many seams on this jacket for my liking and if you know leathers,  this is a sign of less-than-premium quality.  I'm passing.

Also, I want to add...although exposed zippers are in-fashion, I don't find it attractive on this jacket...jmho.

Regular Contributor
How do I know this leather is not made from the skin of dogs? And even if it wasn't, I used to play with lambs when I was a little girl. Totz hard pass.
Honored Contributor

I don't like the style of this jacket.  It's too long and too tight around the mid section.  I saw a presentation of d&co jeans and Stacey was wearing it.  She had it zipped up and it was too tight around the mid section.  Perhaps she should have put on the next size up, just saying.

Honored Contributor

I think the best part of this jacket is the fact D&C has given us the petite option! Thank you Gary for this.Woman Happy Bravo!

Honored Contributor

After watching the presentation I am passing on it.  It's like all the other jackets they had in the 90's.  

Valued Contributor

I have a feeling you have a black leather jacket already.  Get the wine, it's gorgeous!!!