Respected Contributor

@Squirrel Lover wrote:

I ordered the Navy. I have this TSV when it was a TSV last year in the blue stripe~it is excellent so comfortable.

I  just ordered the Navy and says Backorder!

Respected Contributor

These look like nice pants for the price for you ladies who like linen or linen blend.  As for me, this is a money saver (like joggers I mentioned in another post).  I don't care for linen at all.  I remember the first time years ago I bought a pair of linen pants (didn't know then linen wrinkled so bad)  and that was my first and last purchase of linen.  I sure don't need any more pants and won't be buying the TSV.  

I do like the looks of the striped pants tho just not the material.  I will enjoy watching the show tho.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the Costco info,will get them!

Occasional Contributor

I ordered 2 pair yesterday morning and now they say backordered. Does anyone know why? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. TSV 6/11

[ Edited ]

Everything is being "back ordered" or on "advance order."  The D&C TSV from Memorial Day weekend still hasn't shipped and the order page now says they won't ship until end of June.

If you want these any time soon, I'd look elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

@Squirrel Lover wrote:

I ordered the Navy. I have this TSV when it was a TSV last year in the blue stripe~it is excellent so comfortable.

@Squirrel Lover how badly do they wrinkle?  Can you get away without ironing them?  Thinking of getting the navy and olive for a trip to Hawaii later in the Fall.

Respected Contributor
I finally canceled my Memorial Day Weekend TSV, figured I would not receive until mid July. By then, what’s the point! Thought about Friday’s TSV but think I’ll let that go too. Know I’m probably in minority but with advance order issues plus shipping issues, would like to see them start showing Fall/Winter soon. I buy more from HSN these days, don’t have the shipping issues I experience with Q.
Frequent Contributor

I believe they are $12 and look very similar to these. I bought 2 pairs.

Frequent Contributor

I think they are $12 and look very similar. I bought 2 pairs.

Respected Contributor

I purchased at Costco. If you buy 5 clothing items, you get $20.00 off, I am just saying, that is a great deal! They look the same.