Honored Contributor

I think they look cute and cool for the warm weather, but buying pants online and getting a good fit is difficult for me. I don't have anything like this, and maybe that's a sign this style is not for me. I know I prefer a tailored pant. Sometimes I see something on someone else and it looks great, but when I try it on it's just not my style. 

Respected Contributor

I turned to the TSV last night and why would they show a model with a wrinkled mess of a pant?

I like clean, pressed and neat going anywhere or I feel like a mess, just me.

Honored Contributor

@Roscoe the Rascal wrote:

@Squirrel Lover wrote:

@JudyL They do not wrinkle as true linen does they are silky feeling. Yes, you can just air dry them on a rack and wear them, but I am an ironing fanatic and iron everything! I airdry all of my clothes because the dryer damages the fibers.

I iron most of my clothes and dry slightly and hang. I enjoy ironing and do on Sundays.

@Roscoe the Rascal and @Squirrel Lover 

I join y'all in the ironers club!  I iron everything but either do it Friday afternoon or Saturday when I can pop open a tasty, cold adult beverage!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

The Costco pants look nice but would never work for my long legs.  I was happy to see the tall option for the Denim & Co. TSV.  I had to have the blue stripe.  

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered these in the blue stripe and love the look. Yes, there are probably cheaper alternatives out there, but I wonder if the alternatives are a blend, and if they are washable. I think they'll be great for me this summer....I'm a summer lightweight, wider-leg pants gal!

Occasional Contributor

I agree!  I wish I could go to a store and buy a pair of pants that would be long enough for these long legs!

Honored Contributor

it took forever and a day, but my blue striped linen blend pants finally arrived today.  I LOVE them!  The fit is perfect.  We're going away for the weekend and I thought I had all my clothes planned, but I might be changing my mind.