Valued Contributor

I just noticed on my account, that the D&C pants for tomorrow's TSV that I ordered 2 days ago are on backorder now.  How does that happen?  When I ordered both pairs they both said in stock. What is OVC trying to pull?  You either have enough in stock or you don't.  It should state that when the order is being placed.  I can't imagine this type of false advertising is good for business.  It makes them look shady.(er).

Honored Contributor

I'd like to buy them - but I'm still waiting for one package that was sent to someone else (and her stuff was sent to me), and a credit for a duplicate.

QVC has all the info re shipments, my account noted, and stuff was sent back .... but no more  purchases until it's all cleared up.

Respected Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. TSV 6/11

[ Edited ]

Just turned on the TSV,,,all three models look terrible, Very unflattering, One model literally steeping on the hem. And that thick, bulky waist! They are too tight on the blonde model named Jackie ( I think) pulling across her thights. Just awful!

Esteemed Contributor

As I recall, they had a TSV similar to this last year and the reviews were not positive. I think most complained about the fit.

Respected Contributor

I do like the pants and bought the blue stripe. So far not liking much of the coordinating pieces for the TSV. Disappointing. They must think that everyone lives in frigid AC but I'm not buying the sweaters and jackets. And the peblum top being shown now is too much like a maternity top I wore. Nope. The sleeveless top I did look at, but it isn't draping nicely on the model, so will shop my closet for matching pieces.

Honored Contributor

I think they are cute and got the olive.  Hope the fit is good when I get them!

Trusted Contributor

@JudyL They do not wrinkle as true linen does they are silky feeling. Yes, you can just air dry them on a rack and wear them, but I am an ironing fanatic and iron everything! I airdry all of my clothes because the dryer damages the fibers.

Trusted Contributor

Not ordering, but wondering if this is an advanced order like many TSV's lately?    I see  it has been mentioned  by 1 person her order went to backorder.. 

Respected Contributor

This is the first time Leah wore something that I thought was not flattering on her. I really wanted to like these but really don't. The lengths are strange, I wore jeans dragging the ground in the 70s, not sure that I want that now. I think I would like that blend and really like that there's something available that's not leggings or joggers. I have heavy legs and think I'd look really bad in these. I hope everyone who gets them loves them, just not for me 

Contributor

The Kohls website has something VERY similar to these at $40 each and it is a buy one/get one 50% off so you can get two pair for $60.  And with the Kohls monthly discount (30%) and MVC free shipping you end up paying $21/pair.  They don't have petites in the style, but they do have "short".  But not a deal breaker for me since most of QVC's petite items are not really petite anyway, just short.