Regular Contributor
On 5/18/2014 NCshoppergal said:

It has been a while since i have purchased denim and co.. and i know i should measure but sometimes tha does not seem to work out so does it still run big?

I am 5'4 ish 127 pounds ish would i go small or extra small, in real world clothes i usually wear a size 6

NCshoppergal, I don't know if you will see this, but you are exactly my height and weight. In B&M stores I also wear a 6, but with Denim & Co. you should order an XS. Mine usually fit well with some room left over for shrinkage. (So yes, they still run big.)

This tsv looks cute and I might get a couple for running around this summer!

Honored Contributor

Are the shorts supposed to be tighter like workout shorts? If they're cotton, wouldn't they stretch out & bunch up like a diaper?

Trusted Contributor
On 5/19/2014 Cathyshopper said:

It has been a while since i have purchased denim and co.. and i know i should measure but sometimes tha does not seem to work out so does it still run big?

I am 5'4 ish 127 pounds ish would i go small or extra small, in real world clothes i usually wear a size 6

NCshoppergal, I don't know if you will see this, but you are exactly my height and weight. In B&M stores I also wear a 6, but with Denim & Co. you should order an XS. Mine usually fit well with some room left over for shrinkage. (So yes, they still run big.)

Thanks. I ordered the pink in xs.. Too bad you dont live close by, we could share closets {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Regular Contributor
On 5/19/2014 NCshoppergal said:

Thanks. I ordered the pink in xs.. Too bad you dont live close by, we could share closets {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

LOL {#emotions_dlg.laugh} I ordered pink, tan and black in XS. I'm really hoping they fit ok, since D&C can still be iffy with fit. But I've been lucky with some D&C maxis I recently ordered-they were really cute and fit well.

Valued Contributor

The quality probably isn't the same as Susan Graver's skorts. Nevertheless, the price is great for around the house, gardening, and chores.

Honored Contributor

Great price, right length (not too-too short). Good colors, too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor
On 5/19/2014 NCshoppergal said:

LOL {#emotions_dlg.laugh} I ordered pink, tan and black in XS. I'm really hoping they fit ok, since D&C can still be iffy with fit. But I've been lucky with some D&C maxis I recently ordered-they were really cute and fit well.

I also ordered a maxi dress looked cute in a pink and olive pattern. fingers crossed these work