New Contributor

Just wondering if the top the model is wearing with tsv skort will be available to buy? If so do you have an item number? Thanks!

Super Contributor

The skort with the A231545 number is already limited in sizes. Is it that popular already?

Super Contributor

Not a D& Co skort but a Woman in Control - love this one - reminds me of one I had eons ago. A252821

Do you think 56 y.o. would be too old to wear a skort? I would probably wear XS or S depending on the fit of the skort...

http://www.qvc.com/Women-with-Control-Regular-Tummy-Control-Flounce-Skort.product.A252821.html?sc=A...

Regular Contributor
On 5/17/2014 debbieshopsqvc said:

Just wondering if the top the model is wearing with tsv skort will be available to buy? If so do you have an item number? Thanks!

A254231 Denim & Co. Active Short Sleeve Knit Pullover w/ Hood
Honored Contributor

I don't think I care for this style of skort. Not sure why. Maybe it reminds me of school days when girls wore shorts under their dresses or skirts. That made no sense to me either. lol...

The kind that looks like a skirt from the from but shorts from the back makes more sense to me. That would seem OK for walking.

Honored Contributor
On 5/17/2014 SiameezeLover! said:

Not a D& Co skort but a Woman in Control - love this one - reminds me of one I had eons ago. A252821

Do you think 56 y.o. would be too old to wear a skort? I would probably wear XS or S depending on the fit of the skort...

http://www.qvc.com/Women-with-Control-Regular-Tummy-Control-Flounce-Skort.product.A252821.html?sc=A...

Age is not a factor in whether someone wears a skort. It is just what one wants to wear. If you enjoy wearing shorts and/or short skirts you will probably like skorts.

Trusted Contributor

It has been a while since i have purchased denim and co.. and i know i should measure but sometimes tha does not seem to work out so does it still run big?

I am 5'4 ish 127 pounds ish would i go small or extra small, in real world clothes i usually wear a size 6

New Contributor
On 5/18/2014 corinne said:
On 5/17/2014 debbieshopsqvc said:

Just wondering if the top the model is wearing with tsv skort will be available to buy? If so do you have an item number? Thanks! Smile

A254231 Denim & Co. Active Short Sleeve Knit Pullover w/ Hood

Thank you so much, Corinne!! I just ordered two! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

While not a Quacker, I did buy their version of the skort with built in shorts and like it a lot better than Denim & Co's. The waistband is not as wide and feels much more comfortable. Also, it is a straight skirt.....doesn't flare out at the bottom like Denim & Co's. Also, when you walk it doesn't fold in the middle. Super comfortable. The bling is just on the hip in the shape of a heart and can't be seen while wearing. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

I bought two colors of the Quacker version and would buy more if they offered it in my size. But Denim & Co....no. Their new TSV skort has the same garment measurements as the other one they sold.

Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.blink}At first I had to ask someone here [who explained it to me] what a skort is? I had forgotten did not remember I had worn them many years ago , at that time they were a skirt with shorts in the back. Now I prefer the skirt that goes around the back and the shorts underneath. I ordered the black last night I might order another color I will see how it looks on a shorter thinner model. QVC and Denim and company have a few different kinds, I would assume these are a new item because no one started any reviews as of yet. This item is from their active line at Denim and company.