Frequent Contributor

I heard Carolyn Gracie say recently on one of her shows that Denim & Co. will have a skort coming out. I think she meant a tsv. I assume then that that's what the tsv for the 19th is that day. Anyone know about this?

Frequent Contributor

I know its a skort but thats all

Frequent Contributor

Noticed a preview they show of next Monday, the model is wearing a skort I think. That must be it! Want it in black as I got another one earlier this spring in khaki and gray. That particular one is sold out. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} So this hopefully is the TSV.

Super Contributor

its a skort.

Honored Contributor

a231535 - don't know if this new skort will be this one or a new one but this one that I noted is one I found but when I did all the size smalls were sold out. Every woman who loves a great skort must own this one and wear size small b/c I check almost every day!!!!!!! I LOVE this skort!!! Finally a few days ago some smalls showed up and I ordered the coral and the green. Then I found a khaki in the 'as is' category in small. They're all to be delivered today. I am so excited to finally get these.

I'll be looking for my email about this new skort.

Super Contributor
On 5/13/2014 pink dogwood said:

a231535 - don't know if this new skort will be this one or a new one but this one that I noted is one I found but when I did all the size smalls were sold out. Every woman who loves a great skort must own this one and wear size small b/c I check almost every day!!!!!!! I LOVE this skort!!! Finally a few days ago some smalls showed up and I ordered the coral and the green. Then I found a khaki in the 'as is' category in small. They're all to be delivered today. I am so excited to finally get these.

I'll be looking for my email about this new skort.

Would you be so kind and post photo of the skirt. When I put in that item number, says it's sold out. TIA. Smiley Surprised)

Esteemed Contributor
On 5/13/2014 Meeras said:

its a skort.

What the heck is a skort?

Esteemed Contributor
On 5/14/2014 Matty6 said:

its a skort.

Skirt and short combined. When I was young, they looked liked shorts, but with a piece of fabric in front that looked like you were wearing a skirt (from behind, looked like shorts). The recent one's I've seen on QVC look like actual skirts, but have shorts attached underneath them.

Esteemed Contributor
On 5/14/2014 Alter Ego said:
On 5/14/2014 Matty6 said:

its a skort.

Skirt and short combined. When I was young, they looked liked shorts, but with a piece of fabric in front that looked like you were wearing a skirt (from behind, looked like shorts). The recent one's I've seen on QVC look like actual skirts, but have shorts attached underneath them.

Interesting!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} I will check it out. Might be nice to wear for tennis? Have a nice day and thanks for explaining.

Honored Contributor

Hi Susan_CA - so sorry (from one Susan to another!!!), I put in the wrong item number.

It should be A231545 - try this one. There are sizes & colors left but still (or again) no size small or medium.

A skort is a combo shorts & skirt - shorts under a skirt. SO COOL!!!! This would be a great item for tennis.