Respected Contributor

I haven't purchased Denim and Co. in a long time because their cotton tops shrink without putting them in the dryer.   This top isn't cotton, and I like the style of it.   The colors aren't all that great, but I love the white so ordered that one.  For the price, it's a good deal.   

Honored Contributor

This is a new top.  With tsv's a certain quantity is available for early ordering.  All sizes/colors will be available on tsv day.  I am not a fan of the lighter colors.  D&C has been doing what I would call odd color choices here and there.  I am going to order the spruce.  I had hoped the TSV would have been pants.

Super Contributor

I kinda like the TSV and don't really have alot of tops for knocking around on the weekends.  The color choices are not the best for fall, wish for pumpkin, crimson and maybe a yellow -  but I think I will order the teal blue.  Thank could look cute with jeans.  I'll order a size down.  

Honored Contributor

Looks like a nice top, but I am not a chenille person. Not really fond of the waffle like texture either. For those who buy - Enjoy! 

Respected Contributor

I agree that the color palette is far from Autumnal.  If it had a scoop or V neckline, I might purchase it in the cream choice.

Respected Contributor
I like it especially the natural color. Like the collar, length, placement of the pockets. Video does not say if fabric has any give to it but will take the risk and order it. Going up a size because am buying to wear around the house over my PJ’s during winter months.
Esteemed Contributor

Since I spend most of the winter in jeans and sweatshirts I am tempted for the first time in a long time.  Consiidering the navy to go with medium wash jeans.  I have no willpower.  Just ordered it and hopefully will like the fabric.  

Honored Contributor

Oh my gosh that is so CUTE! However, I live in a year-round warm/hot environment, so even on our coldest winter day, I’d die in it.  I hope y’all enjoy it. Woman Very Happy

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

Some of you might like A369910.  It's a true tunic, v-neck and better colors.  The reviews are great.  I have it on my wish list.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

They've been posting clearance merchandise so feverishly, I wonder if they're desperately trying to get rid of it prior to moving into the big new warehouse in Bethlehem?  We all know that the less you have to move, the easier and cheaper the move is, right?

then a blowout sale would be the way to go, 50% + off

but not happening 

or just a local warehouse sale