Honored Contributor

Nothing redeemng about it.  Just not attractive on any of them.   

I don't like the neckline or fabric or colors.

Everyone who put their hands in the pockets cause the back to wrap around their rear end.  Not a good look.

Honored Contributor

I think this TSV is Fall-ish.

I would have liked to have seen a shade of Spice, though.

Otherwise, lots of folks wear the colors offered during Fall/Winter.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor
@Squirrel Lover Thanks for responding to my question.
Respected Contributor

I do think Denim & Co could of come up with something better for a TSV.

That line seems to be stuck for new ideas or something.

-Texas Hill Country-
Respected Contributor

Re: Denim & Co TSV 10/1

[ Edited ]

@VancouverUSAgal wrote:

I have 5 other tops in this fabric and love them. Just trying to justify another. I think calling it chennile is putting people off. It's really more like a sheered fleece and much sturdier than chennile.   The only thing I don't know about are those pockets which seem to bulge out but, as usual, most models and hosts are wearing it in one size too small!  Why do they do that?  Makes a bad impression of the item. 

Colors -  I don't understand saying they don't look like Autumn. To me, Spring colors would be pastels like light pink or blue, mint green, etc.  And, in fact, I would love to see some winter items in those colors. I get tired of all dark or drab colors thru the cold weather. 

Yes, I'm not sure why they call it chenille fleece ... it's really not chenille at all. You're right; sheared fleece is a good description. They have sold tons of other tops made from this fabric (this one is new, not a retread), and contrary to what someone said a previous post, I think this is a totally appropriate style for that type of fabric. I feel like they will never please everyone with the color palette they choose, and to me these are not spring colors.

Esteemed Contributor

So, dark green (teal), black, navy and off-white are spring colors? Maybe some of us don't like the brown shades! These shirts can be worn in the winter as well as fall. I can understand not having pastel shades, but I sort of like navy, black and off-white in the fall and winter. To each her own....some like and some don't. No big deal!

Honored Contributor

I like everything about it.  The collar, fabric, colors.

Nice price, too.

I like the way a model wore a crisp collar shirt underneath.

Exactly the way I'll wear mine.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

p.s.  I don't know why 'wear mine' is in larger font letters.

Not intentional, just for the record.

Enjoy your purchases!