Honored Contributor

the colors are very unappealing at anytime of the year especially now and going into winter

I have noticed this alot, colors or styles not appropriate to time of the year at which they are being sold 

Trusted Contributor

I love the antique purple so I ordered it. I have last year's version with the deep v-neck in natural and rose brown. I like this year's version even better.

This is so comfortable I wore them so much last year and that makes it a great value for me.

Respected Contributor

I bought the last D&C French terry, dip-dyed tunic TSV. It was disappointing. It was too long, I’m 5’2” ( I actually cut the bottom band off) Also, it wrinkles terribly. No more.

Respected Contributor
@Squirrel Lover

Since you have one of these shirts, could you say whether there is any give to the fabric? Already ordered one but having a little give to the fabric makes it more comfortable imo. The presentations I watched, they never gave this information.
Honored Contributor

For me personally, I think this is insanely overpriced.  

Honored Contributor
Not something I would ever wear. Neckline looks really odd - like it was a mistake. I think the main issue is it’s the wrong style for that fabric.
Super Contributor

The colors are awful ( at least for me), and its too expensive. Considering it probably cost them about $7 to make, this should be priced at $25. max.

Respected Contributor

I can't wear chenille around long hair cats. Pass.

Super Contributor
I love it! Casual but updated "sweatshirt"...not big and sloppy with a sports team name on front. Love that it comes in petite...anything longer than hip or mid-hip makes my 5'2 body look short and stubby. Purple and spruce are nice for fall...lighter colors nice for warmer parts of country in fall. I'm happy!
Honored Contributor

I like it, in fact I ordered it yesterday.  I dont like turtlenecks or huge cowl necks so this is perfect.  It looks cozy and warm but not heavy.  I ordered the ivory and seriously considering the navy.  I dont think its too expensive  considering some of the other tops and what the Q is asking for simple crew or v neck tops.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)