Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co French Terry Shorts 4/16

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Susan Louise   Re: A352818.  I find those fit 'n flare top to be extremely unflattering.  They give the effect of adding several inches to the hips.  Even the models look "hippy" in them.  Too bad because that print is very pretty.

@Kachina624  Just like any garment, one finds/buys what flatters themselves. The 'fit and flare' tops flatter me. I have 3 of A308808 (teal, rose and blue) and not only do I love the way they look on me, DH compliments me every time I wear them.

I am thrilled to bits D&Co have come out with more colors/patterns Smiley Very Happy

@Susan Louise, I'm not a floral fan so these don't do it for me personally but I too love the shape of those fit & flare tops.  

My issue is that the last one I bought was done in the perfect jersey and the material is pretty heavy.  I wonder if the short sleeve ones are more of a summer weight material?  

Honored Contributor

They are cute ,good for a person that has good legs.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

There is not one thing I like about these shorts. The inseams are really long.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Super Contributor

I was channel surfing now and no one has looked good in these shorts except maybe the model Monica.  D & C missed the mark with these shorts.  

Valued Contributor

I think they missed the mark on the pricing of these shorts.  Should be around 15.98 - 19.98, with a buy more and save.  Great for lounging around the house in the summer, not something I would wear "out."  If they were at a better price point I might consider getting a few pair.  So, no for me.

Respected Contributor

IMO they look like pajama bottoms 

Frequent Contributor

I agree the fit and flare tops are very unflattering.  They do add to the hips, also the shark bite top.  In my opinion no one looks good in them.  Some of the tops are very very pretty but when I see the hem around the bottom :-(

Trusted Contributor

@Stevie Nix wrote:

I think they missed the mark on the pricing of these shorts.  Should be around 15.98 - 19.98, with a buy more and save.  Great for lounging around the house in the summer, not something I would wear "out."  If they were at a better price point I might consider getting a few pair.  So, no for me.

@Stevie Nix You mean you wouldn’t wear them with a nice suit jacket and designer stilettos? 😂

Valued Contributor

@Ketra  - Not usually!  Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

The shorts......Just please no...no.

Spoiler