Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co Chenille Cardigan

I wore mine on Saturday. I expected to just wear it around the house for warmth when I originally ordered. When I received it, I loved it!  I also received a lot of compliments and was asked where I purchased it.The wine shade is rich and the fabric is anything but cheap. Maybe the sweater was from different factories and some were thinner than others. The black sweater, though, was equally as pretty.

Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@Sunshine Kate..........sorry you did not like your cardigan.  The hosts said it was not a heavy weight.  I really like mine and wore it last Sun at an outdoor event and the wind was chilly.  Mine kept me warm, but if it had been any colder I would have needed a heavier one.

I got compliments on it and I don t think it looks cheap.

I'm so glad you're enjoying your sweater, @Imaoldhippie.  I so wanted to like it.  

I'm thinking maybe I got a defective one, just don't want to deal with exchanging it. 

Hoping you wear your sweater in the best of health.  Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

ETA:  I also got the coordinating floral tunic in the rose shade and it's just too busy for me.  I feel like it makes my bust look bigger...not something that I want.  Back that goes too.

ha! i might buy it just for that. (some of us aren't well endowed at all)

Valued Contributor

I love the softness. I got the wine and a black for my daughter,  I knew they would be on the large side so I ordered 2 sizes down. xs petite. fits perfectly on both of us.  Smiley Happy