Esteemed Contributor

Re: Denim & Co Chenille Cardigan

I got it in blue and olive. I love them! I love the soft knit fabric and the length is perfect (I got petite). I don’t understand the negative comments, but everyone is entitled to her opinion, of course. 

Trusted Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

They have been selling these D&Co Chenille cartigans for 20 yrs or more.....lol

haha! well then someone must like them. Me, I don't like chenille; it reminds me of my mother's bedspread (and/or if anyone has read Portnoy's Complaint, you'll understand about that too :-) )

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received my cardigans and love them. Very comfy and soft. I also don’t understand the negative comments. That is the reason for many styles, material, color, etc.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got mine and it's going back.  It's a nice color (the deep burgundy) but I feel frumpy in it.  It just hangs without doing anything for my figure.

ETA:  I also got the coordinating floral tunic in the rose shade and it's just too busy for me.  I feel like it makes my bust look bigger...not something that I want.  Back that goes too.

Trusted Contributor

I received mine the other day. I like the fit, it's soft and cozy and stretchy, but the Warm Beige color is weird. They are sold out of other colors in my size so I can't order another. The Warm Beige has peachy undertones instead of brown, so it's a funny shade. But if I don't wear anything beige next to/near it the weirdness is minimized.

Esteemed Contributor

I just received mine onThursday. I got the pink and blue(teal/navy) and love them. I plan on washing them tomorrow. It's exactly what I was searching for instead of the fleeece plaid jackets I have been wearing forever....I wanted to have something to wear when I have the dogs outside and look presentable and something lone enough with pockets to run to the market. I was tired of snaps, zips, hoodies, etc. I wanted something oversized that wasn't going to grab at my tummy or butt. 

Honored Contributor

I ordered black and I absolutely love it. It's a thick, quality chenille and the black is saturated and doesn't look anything like a bathrobe. I was concerned about that, but I'm very happy with the purchase. The petite option made all the difference.

~ house cat ~
Trusted Contributor

I got mine in the rose and I love it. The color is so pretty and unlike anything else I own. It's so soft and cozy. A winner for me. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I received the D & C cardigan yesterday, and disappointed.  

It's very thin as it's not a tight weave and would not keep me warm, to say the least.

If I saw this hanging on a rack in a store I wouldn't buy.

Bottom line, it's cheap looking, thin and not worth near the price.  

So disappointed.

Honored Contributor

@Sunshine Kate..........sorry you did not like your cardigan.  The hosts said it was not a heavy weight.  I really like mine and wore it last Sun at an outdoor event and the wind was chilly.  Mine kept me warm, but if it had been any colder I would have needed a heavier one.

I got compliments on it and I don t think it looks cheap.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)