Super Contributor

Denim & Co Chenille Cardigan

Anyone receive theirs"  Do you like it?  I, personaly, don't care for it.  It looks too much like a bathrobe.  I may keep the beige to wear in the house in the winter because it is very soft.  But, I don't think I would wear it out and about.   I also ordered the burgundy.  It is a beautiful shade.   It is, of course, my opinion.

Respected Contributor

Re: Denim & Co Chenille Cardigan

I received the Rose and the Olive yesterday.  I do like them, especially with the coordinating paisley tunic which I also got.  The Rose with the Rose Tunic and either dark burgundy pants or brown pants and the Olive with almost any fall/winter color green.  Don't think I would have like the beige colored one.  On the fence about the burgundy, but I do not need it as I have the Belle burguncy long sweater cordigan which I love.

Haven't washed them yet - planning to do that today before it gets cold enough to wear them.  Hopefully they won't lose a lot of fluff as sometime chenille tends to do.  Wont' wash them both in the same load, just in case.

Super Contributor

I love anything chenille and really like the length BUT very much dislike any cardigan without button or zip closures. To me, the open front just looks sloppy, so I passed on this one! 

Esteemed Contributor

They have been selling these D&Co Chenille cartigans for 20 yrs or more.....lol

Honored Contributor

I just got mine in the olive today.  Its very soft and will be warm.  Here in NC it will be a winter coat.  I like it.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

Nope, I am still patiently waiting mine.  I will let you know.

Hoping it doesnt look like a bathrobe...ugh. Sick of returns

Respected Contributor

@cddh

I did order the burgundy.  I love burgundy and the sweater looked soft and cozy.  I'm not sure how it will look on my short, chunky, old body, but some things you just can't resist trying.  We'll see how it works.  If it actually works for me, I'll order the co ordinating tee. 

Honored Contributor

Of couse the open front long cardigan is going to look like a robe as that's basically what it is.  No big surprise there.  Mine in the peacock came today but I haven tried it on yet.  I think every clothing vendor at the Q has shown a cardigsn in that style this year.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I got mine today, ordered the blue, and it feels so good.  Still much to hot to wear it, but I love the look, the color, and the length.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Trusted Contributor

I recieved my TSV in burgundy and the matching tunic in rose and they fit perfect. I love the look so cozy I see myself wearing this all fall and winter everywhere. I feel it is an excellent value.