Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

Denim & Co. Canyon River Retreat Jeans TSV

Is anyone still waiting for their TSV jeans to arrive?  I see alot of reviews so it's safe to say they were shipped.  My order still says "preparing your order".  What's up with that???

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. Canyon River Retreat Jeans TSV

I received one pair and the other is on waitlist.

Honored Contributor

Denim & Co. Canyon Retreat Regular Easy Stretch Denim Jean - A520631

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@EZ shopper  Its very possible that your color and/or size has not yet arrived in the warehouse.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Received mine and returned them the next day.  Did not like the fit.

Too big in the waist and I refuse to wear a belt, especially with a pull-on stretch jean or pant.  If I were to size down, the legs would be too tight.

Another thing I did not like about them is the fabric being too heavy.  But in my way of thinking, it was worth a try.

Honored Contributor

@kindred cats    For future reference in regard to waists that don't fit snugly, try the invisible belts that Amazon sells.  You attach this elastic belt to your belt loops and do not have to unfasten it to lower the pants.  Keeps your waistband firmly in place.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh, boy!  My black ones finally shipped yesterday.  I was looking forward to getting them, but I am apprehensive after reading the negative reviews.  Seems to be a lot of sizing/ fit issues.  I used the"click here" size chart, as I always do.  I guess we will see!

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  I'm aware of the invisible belts, however, there were too many negatives for me to keep these jeans.  I did use the garment measurements to order also.

Respected Contributor

@GloriBee  You may love your black jeans.  There are many good reviews too.  I hope they fit your beautifully and you enjoy wearing them.

Trusted Contributor

@kindred cats wrote:

@GloriBee  You may love your black jeans.  There are many good reviews too.  I hope they fit your beautifully and you enjoy wearing them.

@kindred cats thank you so much for your very supportive reply and your kind words! Woman Happy