Trusted Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. Canyon River Retreat Jeans TSV

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@GloriBee 

If you have found a pair of jeans that fit you nicely and you like them, don't delay.  Order yourself another pair ASAP.  A pair of jeans with fabric and fit that you like are like finding gold!!

@Georgiagrama , thank you for enabling me!  Woman LOL  You are 100% right!  You might be just the push I need!  At this point, I can't help but wonder if I will be receiving a return.  We all know that they do send them out.

I washed the black jeans this weekend (as they suggest) and hung to dry, though I believe you can throw in the dryer.  I am wearing them today and they are the most comfortable jeans or pants I think I have ever worn.  In black they just look like a nice pair of pants, not necessarily jeans.  They are nice and soft to the touch.

Thanks, again!

Gloria

Respected Contributor

Still waiting on mine as well. So many doubts about the size, the fit, etc. I'm hoping for the best though.

Esteemed Contributor

I got two pair because I have two pair in this denim. They do not bag out during the day. Only thingis I need a Beltaway because I have no hips & the invisible belt holds the waist in place.