Esteemed Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. Canyon River Retreat Jeans TSV

I got mine & love the denim. I would suggest sizing up.

Respected Contributor

I received mine in the medium wash (no rips) and love them.  I actually wore them today and my daughter complimented me on how nice my jeans looked on me.  I usually wear skinny jeans, the pull on type, but decided to ttry these straight legs when I saw they were pull on. I might go back and get the black.  They were a little fitted in the thigh area but straight from the knee down without being too wide.  My only suggestion would be for them to come up a little higher, above the belly button, more of a high waist.  Ordered my usual P10 and they fit well. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Is anyone still waiting for them?  Well I am!  I know when I placed the order the EDD was earlier than 9/30, which it is showing now.  Tracking is showing it left Ontario, CA on 9/22 and that is the last info!  No idea where along the route it is since that is all it says.  I have had this happen before, with QVC or another company, and it is usually lost and no one had any idea where.  We'll see. Have to wait until 9/30 to see if it shows up.

Edited to add that there has been movement today!  Tracking had shown nothing from the 22nd until today, 9/28!

Respected Contributor

I recieved mine,and did not like how they fit.I ended up with susan graver jeans and am quit  pleased with them@

Trusted Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

I recieved mine,and did not like how they fit.I ended up with susan graver jeans and am quit  pleased with them@

Thanks, @Luvsmyfam!  If I don't like them, if and when they arrive, I might be asking you which jeans you got.  Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

I had to report back on my jeans.  I ordered the black and they finally arrived yesterday.  I tried them on today and was shocked that the fit is perfect!  They fit as though they were made for me!  I followed the "click here" garment measurements and it worked!  I hope they fit as well after washing, as is suggested (as I had expected) on the tag to launder prior to wearing.  I didn't heed that warning with a black pair of pants once and had the black hands to prove it!  Woman LOL  I will wash in cold and hang to dry.

The fit was so amazing that  I may go back and purchase the darkest blue wash.  It will cost $6+ more because the jeans only went up a few dollars, but the TSV had free S&H.

Respected Contributor

@GloriBee  I am SO happy and excited for you!

Wear them in good health. Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you,@kindred cats

I remember your kind comment earlier reassuring me that I might just love the jeans and you were right!

Thank you for your very kind thoughts and enthusiastic comment!

Gloria

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered them on a whim and like them a lot!  I usually wear skinny jeans and these are a nice (more comfortable!) alternative.  

Respected Contributor

@GloriBee 

If you have found a pair of jeans that fit you nicely and you like them, don't delay.  Order yourself another pair ASAP.  A pair of jeans with fabric and fit that you like are like finding gold!!