Trusted Contributor

Denim & Co. Big Deal Swim Suit

The swimsuit  looks very cute.  Don't need one (as I have not worn a swimsuit for many years); however, if I was going somewhere on vacation and needed one, I'd give this one a try.  I'm tempted to buy it and have it on hand "just in case" I do get an opportunity.

QVC2 Big Deal™ — Denim & Co.® Swimsuit

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. Big Deal Swim Suit

I like it too. I’d feel comfortable wearing this one.

Super Contributor

@BunSnoop

I really like the navy polka dot...very cute.  Last year I bought a D&Co. suit as my brother was talking about buying a hot tub.  So disappointed that he changed his mind but now I do have a swimsuit available in case another opportunity to need one arises.

Honored Contributor

Cute suit, but not enough bust support for me. 

Honored Contributor

@DeniseColo. If you're in Colorado, grab your swim suit and a friend and head over to Glenwood Springs.  If youre self-conscious, I can assure you there will be a ton of overweight, older ladies.  Its a great pool too, part hot spring water and part cool and the whole thing is huge.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I liked the suit very much, without the ruffle at the bustline.  That ruffle is too cutesy for me and made it a no sale

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopperwrote:

I liked the suit very much, without the ruffle at the bustline.  That ruffle is too cutesy for me and made it a no sale

@Caaareful Shopper  I thought the very same thing.

Super Contributor

I have 2 DC bathing suits in my summer drawer for "just in case" also.

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopperwrote:

I think that's the "tweak" they made to last year's D&Co swimsuit TSV -- otherwise, this one looks the same to me. (I don't mind the ruffle, but I know it's not for some!)

Super Contributor

@Kachina624 - I love Glenwood Springs!  I live North of Denver so it's really not that far.  It's been years since I've been there.  My brother and sis-in-law just went last month but it was for their anniversary.  Don't think they wanted company so I stayed home. 

Have you been there since the smaller pools have been built next to the river?  Iron Mountain Hot Springs has 16 small pools ranging in temperature from 99 to 108°F.

Something else that is fun to do is rent a bike to ride through Glenwood Canyon.  Last time I was there, the bike company shuttled us out to the far end of the canyon then we rode back to town.  Gorgeous, easy bike ride as it was all downhill!

I really need to get back up there soon...hopefully before the elastic in my new swimsuit gets old and dried out😊.