Super Contributor

ROMARY1

Have the same issue as you.... I have a long rise as well..

Short waisted to clarify... Am barely 5ft now...  Guess age and  Osteo Arthritis has a lot to do with that.... Am 78....

Considered a small frame but not a skinny minnie... LOL

Need more room in the waist,ab and tummy area..

Did post before asking for some advice... If i recall 28 inseam was considered petite??  Now i think my inseam maybe more of 27 inches... The 29 inch seams too long...

Don't sew and do not want to bring them to tailor.. Too expensive...  What really got my interest is the flat front waist... I had shingles years ago do to radiation for breast cancer...

The nerve pain is still bothering me in area where waist band hits...

Most of my jeans,and some other pants have that feature...

So i am really undersided about ordering?? Also my measurements are not easy to fit for my body...

Here goes... as mentioned... barely 5ft tall... Waist about 35 in relaxed...  Flabby ab area... My lower hip measures about 39 inches... Have fairly slim thighs and legs....  Don't like tight pants.. However do not want them baggy in some areas... Am very criticle about the way my cloths fit...

Have some older D&Co jeans... I usually like the pet lg in the more skinny type....  Have a couple of boot style that are med which now because of weight gain in the waist area a little snug.. if i go up the bottom and thigh area will probally be too baggy...

I can't win.....

Sorry it's long but felt i need to explain my issue...

Thanks,

lovetodance

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co 9/26

[ Edited ]

@elated wrote:

A279680 is the item number. Take a look. It is not good.

Understatement of the century!  (LOL)

Honored Contributor

I have 4 pairs of this type of jeans with that waistband type--really they are jeggings, minus the seam down the front, which fit and look fabulous on my 62 year old bod.  And  I have a couple pair that have that seaming detail---which I LOVE!!! I did order the black pair TSV until I decided to check out M*acys (where I got the above jeans) and they were having a great sale on the same type of jeans for $29 and I got an extra $6 off that price. So I ordered a black pair AND a grey pair. Canceled my Q order. This brand of jeans  aren't skin tight at all. I order my reg size (14) and don't have any issues with looking like a sausage. Should get them on Wed.