Frequent Contributor

Any ideas on what this will be?

Honored Contributor

There have been no clues from Gary or Carolyn.  I hope it's not another pair of French terry pants, which is what the last two have been.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Just got an e-mail....How Smooth jeans....$34.92...tall...reg...petite..

Buy more then one pair and get half off s&h...which is $3.00

med indigo

dark indigo

antique

black..

no e-z pay listed....

Honored Contributor

Thanks @circles.  Seems like I'm always disappointed in D&C's  TSVs.  This is no exception.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

A279680 is the item number. Take a look. It is not good.

Valued Contributor

I received the pre-order email and was stunned about how unflattering these jeans are.  They have a seam that goes down the entire front of the jeans and, of course, every model is wearing them one size too small.  I was shocked how bad these look.  

Honored Contributor

Well, they call them a straight leg and they are actually a skinny or tapered leg. A straight leg is not close as these are to the ankle. They are also cut very skimpy if you look at the click here sizes. Another Denim & co miss.

Trusted Contributor

I could like these jeans if it were not for that wide seam running down the front of the legs.  That's a design detail I can do without.  Otherwise they look to be your typical slim jean.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks ladies for the opportunity to vew the preview.  I agree with the poster who wrote - not good.  These are not for me.  More for ladies with ample hips and backsides.  I am shaped differently. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

Thanks ladies for the opportunity to vew the preview.  I agree with the poster who wrote - not good.  These are not for me.  More for ladies with ample hips and backsides.  I am shaped differently. 

TSV Not flattering for any size. Recommend Skinny 2 jeans. Purchased every shade in slim bootcut, style wonderful!! Qvc if your reading this? Please!! Never stop offering. 😀