Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Delivery delays.....

Just an FYI...... Items coming from up North will have a delayed delivery! Bummer but oh well! I live in Florida now, but grew up around Buffalo so completely understand! 😎
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Delivery delays.....

Since you're a Buffalo gal - you know where Batavia is.  20 car and tractor trailer pile-up yesterday on T-way or near.  No package of       purchased 'goodies' is worth more than the bitter cold with health threats.  Enjoy the sun FL.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Yes I know Batavia! How horrible! I hope we all gladly patiently wait for our delayed deliveries!
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

What is so important that you need to get your delivery of an item quickly??? Are you aware that 13 people have died due to this weather. Please find something else to do with your time while waiting for your package!!!

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I don't care when I get my delivery......   I saw others posting around here complaining that they didn't get their deliveries on time......no need to yell at me.....

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@rozio wrote:

I don't care when I get my delivery......   I saw others posting around here complaining that they didn't get their deliveries on time......no need to yell at me.....

I’m sorry you got such a rude response!  

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@elated wrote:

What is so important that you need to get your delivery of an item quickly??? Are you aware that 13 people have died due to this weather. Please find something else to do with your time while waiting for your package!!!

The above comments are uncalled for. She was just giving us info & I appreciate the update on deliveries.

@rozio Just ignore comments from "elated".