Respected Contributor

Dec 04, 2021 Arctic Expedition coat

The TSV comes up in a few hours.  Did anyone order and receive this item yet?  Any pros or cons?  Im maybe interested; I just like to know the opinions of QVC's shoppers. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dec 04, 2021 Arctic Expedition coat

Ordered one a couple years ago - received and returned the next day.

It's heavy...............couldn't move my arms..

Respected Contributor

@fthunt 

Thank you.  I have arthritis in my left shoulder.  So, I would probably not like a coat that doesn't allow me to move my arms!

Contributor

I have 2 Arctic Expedition coats. One from each of the past TSV’s and I absolutely love them ! They are the warmest coats I have ever purchased ! It will be hard to pass on this !
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nope. I don't need or even own a coat. A light jacket or hoodie is all we need out here. 

Respected Contributor

I don't own one but my sister bought the TSV last year and loves it.  The only thing that I don't like is the patch on the sleeve.  To me it takes a nice coat and turns it into a ski jacket.  I just don't like any writing on my clothes.

Regular Contributor

The TSV sold last year was heavy and not needed by me bc I live in the south but those who live up north loved it for those cold blustery winters and I get that. But this one appears to be lighter (JMO). I decided to order one for taking walks during the winter because it’s fleece-lined and that pocket on the chest will be perfect for carrying my iPhone and AirPods! That detail sold it for me lol
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I prefer coats without down. My choice would be a down alternative instead. 

ETA- I looked at the description of the coat to see if I could find anything mentioned about the down/feathers being cruelty free but there is no such mention of that anywhere that I could see. 

Respected Contributor

When it is so very cold 20 and below I like a longer coat/jacket.  This one is much too short in my opinion.  I still wear my  2 Susan Graver jackets from 3 years ago which are very warm, wash well and are not heavy and bulky. And the price was around $60 if I remember correctly.  One was an "as is".  I have a red and a navy.

Respected Contributor

I ordered a jacket this morning with Leah and when I checked my order it says its an "advance Order". When I was watching i didnt hear anything about that.  Its a gift, I hope its delivered soon.