QVC Community

Re: David Dangle for Joan Rivers Chat - July 28th

@MarnaGuest wrote:

Dear David,

I have bought several of Joans's clothing and jewelry pieces over the years, but that's not why I'm writing today.  I watched the video of you both that recently aired about her bee pin story.  I saw her live, talking about it many times, but I have never seen the two of you together in that video.  I'm  so glad you made it and aired it!   It was wonderful. What prompted me write you today is that I had to tell you that I miss her on QVC.  (This is not at all a negative statement about your shows since she passed.  I still tune in when you're on and truly enjoy the time.)  But Joan's sense of houmor was infectious.  Even if I didn't order, I would alway have fun watching.  I have to tell you of my very favorite Joan moment.  She was talking about sleeves, admitting that she would never want her arms uncovered.  She started waving her arms and said that she'd heard bats calling out "Momma!"   I cracked up because although it wasn't true for her, I so identified with the image.  

You've done a wonderful job carrying on her voice and line.  I can't imagine your sorrow even now.  Just know that I believe many hearts are with you.  I can guarentee you mine.

Sincerely, 

Martha Guest

@MarnaGuest Hi Martha, thank you so much for your kind words and sharing your favorite Joan memory. I'm glad you enjoy our shows!!!