Respected Contributor

Re: David Dangle Does Joan Proud..

It must be hard for him on some of the shows -- esp when he speaks with the callers. But he does a great job. I always enjoy watching him even though I don't even own any of her products.

Contributor

On 2/2/2015 amyb said: I've said it before, but bears repeating. I've been snowed in today and watching now David & Jill, and saw him a little earlier. Each time he's on, I just think he's "achieved the impossible" by carrying on the Joan line as seamlessly as possible, in filling the big shoes she left behind. Still miss Joan every time she is "absent" from anything she used to be involved in, on QVC or elsewhere. But you can tell he was Joan's friend, right hand guy & knew Joan so well, and worked so closely with her, so the presentations are infused with her spirit. David is a class act and has the knowledge & passion for the products. Thanks again, not just for carrying on this line that we all love, but really doing it the proper justice. 'Cause we all know....Joan wouldn't have it any other way, and wherever she is now, she'd find a way to let you know if it wasn't right! Smiley Wink
I agree! Long-time QVC shopper here...Hello everyone :-) I come to these boards every day and have never commented, but I am moved to do so today. No one will be able to replace Joan, but David is the perfect representative for her lovely collection. She would be so proud . It's obvious that he loved Joan and that makes it even better <3 Great job, David!
~there is never an excuse to be unkind~
Super Contributor

Besides his vast knowledge he is just a classy guy, Melissa should be very proud to have him, I think he will carry the brand on and on. His vision on what fashion is, well I listen to him, just like I listened to Joan about fashion advice. She was always spot on and I know he is as well. I buy from him all the time and will continue

Honored Contributor

I agree... I enjoy David. I also enjoy Jill and the two of them seemed to be having a wonderful time. But they were "stepping" all over each other's words... it was actually kind of funny because Jill can "take over" sometimes (okay, a lot) and David was not going to be ignored! I had a good time watching.

But Jill.... the "ooooh's, aaaaah's and mmmmmmm's" have got to be curbed a bit, or maybe it was a holdover from the Jewelry day when most of the hosts were doing that a lot while the vendor was talking about the jewelry..... it seems to be going on most of the time now....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

He's great, seems like such a nice guy and is just enjoyable to watch.

Honored Contributor

I agree.

Respected Contributor

He is doing an amazing job and she said for years that he was her right hand man and her friend and it really shows!

Respected Contributor

On 2/2/2015 Kitlynn said:

He is doing an amazing job and she said for years that he was her right hand man and her friend and it really shows!

AGREE!!! & well said OP!

Honored Contributor

I agree, David is doing Joan proud. He is a classy guy.
Regular Contributor

Classy and dignified, makes selling look effortless, excellent at pointing out the special details used in the construction of her garments. Also, he is self-effacing, no ego here, and defers to the host so rarely does anyone talk over the other. Some of the other vendors would do well to watch David. He is so respectful of whatever host he is paired with. Joan would be so happy knowing he is doing such a wonderful job.