New Contributor
I found it odd that david has thurs afternoon show and not the evening one...also he is on qvc2 on friday selling christmas clearance? Are his numbers waning?
New Contributor

Re: David B...new time slots?

Typo...i meant David V....
Respected Contributor

@Law615You can use the edit button on the right side and adjust it.

Honored Contributor

I don't find David's Thursday show to be especially riveting, kind of like watching paint dry.  If there are no colors to recite, he just stands there looking like he's about to dose off.

I'd like to see David do some jewelry shows.  He used to be very good at them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I think he and Rick did some switching in their hours. 

Trusted Contributor

@Law615  David posts his schedule on his facebook page for the week so we know when/where he'll be ... this really helps me figure out my viewing preferences.

Honored Contributor

@Law615 wrote:
I found it odd that david has thurs afternoon show and not the evening one...also he is on qvc2 on friday selling christmas clearance? Are his numbers waning?

@Law615 @I think he's asked for some change up from the on air routine he's been doing. It can get monotonous going over countless colors of kitchen items. 

Trusted Contributor

@Mindy D  Agree! I can just imagine that if it is frustrating to me as a viewer to continually watch repititious products, it must be very frustrating for the hosts-who also need to figure out a way to make an enthusiastic presentation, and follow the directives they get in their ear. They really do have a tough job that I don't think I could do.

Critter Lover! (especially cats!)
Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@Law615 wrote:

@Law615 @I think he's asked for some change up from the on air routine he's been doing. It can get monotonous going over countless colors of kitchen items. 

@Mindy D   I agree.

But David has appeared bored in all of his shows lately.  He's repeating the same tired phrases over & over, in all of his shows no matter what it is. I used to never miss his shows.  Now I barely watch 15 minutes into one or two shows a week.  

It could be that management has caught on to the "stale factor" with David, and is trying a refresh.  He's certainly not impervious to being stuck in a bad rut.  His whole carb & no sugar mantra over the past year or more is not the way to shake things up. 

Esteemed Contributor

Still LOVE me some David-bored or not.❤ Happy dance...Happy dance...😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖