Valued Contributor

Re: Darn - I Don't Need Any More Shoes, But.....

I had a pair of Earth sandals with those thin bungee straps a year or so ago. Wore them once to a restaurant. While sitting at the table one of the straps popped and was flopping around. Wont buy another pair with those kind of straps...no matter how cute they are. And they are cute!!!
Respected Contributor

I really like these.  I could use a black pair and I love the coral.  However, by the time I got them with the slow shipping and handling summer would be over.

Esteemed Contributor

I think they're very cute and hope you enjoy, @BunSnoop .

Since the pandemic I've ordered three of the Earth Origins TSVs.  I've had to return the last two due to sizing problems:  one being too wide; the other one inch (I measured) longer than my normal size.

So even though I've like this brand in the past, not taking anymore chances.  The sizing is no longer consistent imo.

Respected Contributor

If they came in narrow sizes, I'd definitely be tempted. I think they're cute and, although I've never had Earth shoes before so don't know the quality, I think the price is even good. 

Honored Contributor

I was thinking the same thing.  I certainly don't need them but I want them in yellow.  I've never had yellow sandals and I do have a yellow floral print summer bag.  Great price but......

Trusted Contributor

Yup, as others have said, I had three pairs of the Earth TSV in my cart until I realized the back strap is not adjustable, which makes no sense!  They have all of the important qualities of a supportive shoe at a great price, but everyone has different needs to get a shoe "just right" for them which requires adjustment. Too bad, they are very cute, but not if your heel is flopping around!

Honored Contributor

@lizzief wrote:

Yup, as others have said, I had three pairs of the Earth TSV in my cart until I realized the back strap is not adjustable, which makes no sense!  They have all of the important qualities of a supportive shoe at a great price, but everyone has different needs to get a shoe "just right" for them which requires adjustment. Too bad, they are very cute, but not if your heel is flopping around. 

Hence the low price.  Thank you for mentioning this, I didn't hear that part.  Definitely a NO for me now.  I need adjustability.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered two pairs and they arrived today. I really like them. They are cute and when I wore a pair around the house for a while, they were comfy. I am glad I grabbed them.