Super Contributor

I havent seen Dara Lynn in a while but noticed she seemed not nearly as bubbly as she has always been on the Q. She co-hosted the show with Mary Beth. Don't know if she was under the weather but it caught my attention.  .  

Trusted Contributor

I didn’t think anything was different, except she looks like she’s had some work done to her face which caught my attention - teeth? eyes? Couldn’t figure it out, but that may be the “difference” you are referring to. Other than that, she was as bubbly as ever!

Contributor

I noticed the difference in the mouth area right away, especially when she smiled. It is like when someone has their teeth pulled and get dentures. It looks totally different. I do not mean for this to be degrading in any way-it is what it is. After my sis got dentures, her mouth area was totally different and even took away her dimples.

Respected Contributor

I noticed her mouth area was different perhaps something about the teeth.

Esteemed Contributor

Totally different person - teeth definitely. 

Super Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Totally different person - teeth definitely. 

Thanks, all. I did notice her teeth and she was holding back smiling.  Perhaps that is what I was picking up on.

Respected Contributor

The philosophy vendor, who has been there forever, don't recall her name. Her hair is way tooooooo dark. Lighten it up. Not a good look.

What's with these crazy long earrings? I'm not seeing this trend in where Iive. Major US city, not seeing it. Not a great look eitherSmiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I noticed nothing different about her.  If you go back on her FB page to photos she posted of herself from November when she was at QVC and photos she posted of this past weekend, there is no difference I can tell.

Esteemed Contributor

@Corky47

Anyone have a video so I can see.  I hate the Philosophy shows so I never watch

Esteemed Contributor

I noticed she looked very different as well ,  thought it was her eye area actually almost lime her eyebrows were raised !  She definitely had eye work done.  I would sAy though her whole face looks different to me just can't figure out what besides her eye area.    She really didn't seem very up and happy as she usually does either.