Super Contributor

Dara Lynn Under the Weather?

I saw Dara Lynn from Philosophy a few times today and she seemed under the weather to me.  Normally, she is very bubbly with Jill.  Today, she seemed much quieter and not nearly as energetic as in the past.  DId anyone else get that impression?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dara Lynn Under the Weather?

Not sure which one 'won the war on getting more talk time'.  Jill was trying to get the usual pitch out (Q card - free this and that - but Dara just made a _____ of herself. She appeared to have a cold sore - but whatever was going on - it lacked in manners.

Can't take any more of seeing models rubbing their arms.  Q should rethink the whole presentation.  It's not selling me.

Honored Contributor

Didn't this subject come up after another presentation by Dara a while back?  I haven't been watching  the shows, but did read about it here.

Super Contributor

LOL, fthunt.  I don't care for the arm rubbing myself.  However, they all do it now during presentations.  It's a real turn off, IMO.

Super Contributor

I dont like Dara Lynn and I agree. She really does not represent Philosophy very well and does not describe the prodcuts very well. I think Mary lynn Myer and the other one Heidi Quest are much better

Honored Contributor

Didn't notice..........my eyeballs were glued to the bowl of soapy water

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

Didn't this subject come up after another presentation by Dara a while back?  I haven't been watching  the shows, but did read about it here.

Yes, it did.  I remember it because it was right after I saw her on a presentation, after not seeing her for quite a long time.  When I first saw her, I didn't recognize her immediately.  She just seemed to look and sound differently....much quieter.

Regular Contributor

I thought the same thing almost didnt recognize her.  Looks like she has had some work done including her teeth and maybe its making it difficutt to speak.