Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I don't watch Q but I also like Dan Hughes.

Too hard to watch the non stop blabbing but that's their job.

Probably a little difficult talking about the same item for an hour.I

I like Dan too, but all jobs can be difficult, so you have to power through. Giving the details is not incidental, it is the main objective.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

I love Dan Hughes and his presentations! He is very genuine and informative. If he’s hosting, I always watch and, more often than not, will purchase. You do a GREAT job, Dan!!

F/N/A luvstogarden
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dan Hughes and the TSV

[ Edited ]

I also really like Dan H...one of the hosts I will watch. 

He has lots of "friend vendors" and he does connect all products back to his life, but I enjoy his presentations. 

I even like his corny jokes....

Honored Contributor

Dan has a charming personality but he only does a good job with presentations if it's something he's interested in, like a power washer or that GP66 stuff, or whatever that is his friend makes.

Super Contributor

Re: Dan Hughes and the TSV

[ Edited ]

@Bird mamaThe other day HSN had a dell computer as the special.  I happened to channel surf in that direction when Colleen was presenting.  I couldn't handle it.  She'd go on and on about the color, how great the new features were and how Joe was gonna tell us all about it.  Joe would get maybe 3 sentences out and she would launch into another 10 minute speech about color and the great new features Joe was gonna tell us about.  

There is a particular HSN host is so obviously fake (SS) that, imo, you have to be a first time viewer to go through the presentation.  She is obviously all about the numbers.  I know that's the game but they shouldn't make it so obvious - like flim flam.

Regular Contributor

No did you?  I was just making an observation. If you like Dan, fine enjoy him.  I just think a host should present the item completely  instead of stopping to tell a story and then dropping the ball and forgetting to complete what he started to do.

Honored Contributor

If it was one of those hour-long programs on the same product, I can understand his need to fill the air time.  Besides, in such a long program, many opportunities to show colors (David overdoes it, however, IMHO).  Otherwise, the colors are typically available on line concurrently.

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

l like Dan Hughes.I find him very warm & friendly.He keeps the show interesting. 

He comes across as being so insincere, I don't believe a word he says.  He ought to be selling used cars somewhere.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@joann1218 wrote:

I'm watching Dan present the Tracfone and he's going on and on about how he bought a phone and had to buy all the extras.  He starts going through the colors and never finishes presenting all the colors because when he gets to the gold cover he goes on and on about how he use to have platform shoes that color and hair and etc., and then forgets that he was presenting colors and never finishes telling us the names of the colors.  Please do the presentation and less talking about personal life.  He's not the only one that does this.  

Did you wake up on wrong side of the bed?

@goldensrbest.  You don't think @joann1218 has a legitimate complaint?  I do.

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

I've noticed over the years - every product comes back to him (similar to one female host) - his farm - his Xmas lights - his work shop - etc.   Like him but not a fan.

I've also noticed that every vendor has a personal connection to him; old friend, used to know his brother-in-law, lives down the road, etc., etc.  He's full of hot air.