Esteemed Contributor

Heads Up  everyone ordering,Dr Scholls!

I ordered a pair of DR Schools wayyyy back in May and have never received them.

Back then I needed to change the size on my order a few minutes after I ordered them,but of course I couldn't .It stated they were ITP.......

They offer no tracking info,except to say they shipped!

Must be comming from China on an exceptionally slow  boat,cause,  I still don't have them!!!!   (June 9)

Valued Contributor

I order mine from ZAPPOS. No problems getting them. I ordered a sandal. It was too wide so sent back. Free shipping and handling and free returns. Love Zappos and love Dr. Scholls. 

Honored Contributor

WalMart shoe section sells Dr Scholls all different styles.  I've seen them at Marshall's, Ross in sandals & water shoes.

I didn't realize how many styles they have...years I wore the wood sandal! Of course manymany moons ago in my teenage years😉🙂

Respected Contributor

@mare54 

Gotta love Zappos.  I have posted several times about fast shipping and free shipping both ways. 

Honored Contributor

It very much pays to shop around.  There are plenty of sites, some dedicated to shoes only, that offer free shipping and free returns and have cheaper prices.  I have never found Zappos to be a good deal as far as pricing. They definitely build the "free" shipping both ways into their prices.