Honored Contributor

Re: DOES ANYONE KNOW?

[ Edited ]

The color scheme dipped with all that bright white, is definitely something I personally would only wear in the warm months.  However, I would never wear those long sleeves now through August.  So I'm not interested at all.

I like dip dye, but to carry that into the cooler months it would be great to have a tonal ombre, or even contrasting dip dye colors.

Conversely,  I just purchased the Sport Savvy French Terry hooded sweatshirt for $28.48 in the blue/light blue before it sold out. It's a beautiful diagonal ombre.  I like the price; I'll wear it in the Fall. 

Honored Contributor

Clearing out supplies?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I wear 3/4 and long sleeves all year round because I have an autoimmune skin disease and prefer to cover my elbows all of the time.  What stops me from buying this shirt is for a reason already mentioned a few times.  That very wide and very low neckline.  Or more accurately, there is no neckline, its a bustline, imo.  Not flattering at all on me.  To those purchasing, enjoy ❤

Honored Contributor

Re: DOES ANYONE KNOW?

[ Edited ]

I think the tee is cute. Not a bad price either. I need a v-neck though. Wide-open necklines tend to make a top move off to one side or another too easily on me so I stay away from them.

ETA-

I did a google search to find customer reviews for the tee and all I could find was an average rating of 2.7 stars and the reviews are not available to read unfortunately.

Respected Contributor
Try a different browser. I don’t have any trouble reading reviews on my iPhone.
Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
Try a different browser. I don’t have any trouble reading reviews on my iPhone.

@RollTide2008 

I tried two different browsers on my desktop and also my android tablet...no luck.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

Just read a notification from CNN about the massive inventory retailers are trying to cope with.  No details about what any specific company plans yet -  just the note that storing the cleanance and returns is more costly than is recoverable  by the retailers. 

@millieshops    The report I heard, on NBC I think, said many retailers don't want returns back so they're giving refunds and telling people to keep the merchandise.  Returns are expensive to process and often aren't worth the trouble.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   The piece I saw said some were definitely considering telling buyers to keep things.   I have never believed retailers made money on returns -  most have to sell at less than full price and require plenty of staff as well as expensive space to handle them. 

I worked retail enough to know that and played cards for a couple of decades with a woman corporate executive who always lamented the cost her store had to cover for returns -  and that was long before so muh went virtual.  Now returns are gross.

I fully expect major exchanges in policies and costs for clothing going forward. Hope my pessimism is wrong.

Contributor
I am also buying long sleeves now. I've bought some really nice clearance items so far. Some of the hosts have mentioned that come fall the prices are going to be much higher.