Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@PatsShoes wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Yeah, another long sleeve tee shirt.  Just what we need for July and August.

After the weekend CIJ hoopla, was looking forward to a CCB TSV since I like some of her pieces...but yeah, LONG SLEEVES? *sigh* 

Time to turn off the TV and get some sleep.

Can't believe they are spending an entre hour on a left-over t-shirt.  It will be a looooooooooong day.

@rms1954 

And a t-shirt with a 2.7 rating, out of 403 reviews, at that. 

Candace Cameron Bure The Ocean Dipped Long-Sleeve Tee - QVC.com

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Not everything I buy is worn right away.  I bought this top first time and not a good fit on me and returned.  Easy pass.   

Denim and Co has a tie dye one and it is more substantial but well done.  Great for spring and fall.  I have two and great top.

Honored Contributor

price is probably what it should have sold for originally 

and every vendor for the Q has done that tee shirt

I think it's nice but too much white at the bottom not enough gradient, colors are geat though

Respected Contributor

I can't see the reviews, but obviously it didn't sell well- Does anyone have it, and if so, thoughts?? 

Frequent Contributor
I have this shirt from the first time it was a TSV. I ordered in violet and apricot. The neckline is wide so I do have to be careful that my bra straps don’t show. The violet was very pigmented and I kept that one. The apricot was see through and I would’ve needed a camisole so I returned. I wish I’d only paid todays price for it.
Esteemed Contributor

@Skyegirl21    I bought 2 when they were the original TSV.  I did not like anything about them. Returned both.  Apparently they weren't well received and are now recycling them.   I wonder how many they ship will be returns

Regular Contributor
I have purchased a few of her items and loved them but this one seems like it was a design gone bad from the jump start. That twisted neck thing is the main issue and honestly it looks like something found in a box at a rummage sale. But then again, it could just be me. But this is one easy pass for me, long sleeves or not.
Honored Contributor

Just read a notification from CNN about the massive inventory retailers are trying to cope with.  No details about what any specific company plans yet -  just the note that storing the cleanance and returns is more costly than is recoverable  by the retailers. 

Respected Contributor

100% cotton= bagging out after wearing, shrinking and needs ironing 

Harmonize the World
Contributor
Surprised she’s still willing to have her clothing line on a network that fully supports pride month. I will never purchase one piece of her clothing.