Trusted Contributor

It's been years since i purchased diamonique.  Use to love it.  Is it me or does the prices seem much higher than they use to be? Is the quality still the same?

I am eyeing the TS bracelet.

Honored Contributor

I am a very frugal person and I really look for value for my money and I think the TSV is very reasonably priced. I would think it could be a better price as a TSV but I would buy it if I was looking to get a diamonique bracelet.

Respected Contributor

The price of everything has gone up over the years.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

I want to know what i still the same price it was years ago?   I used to go grocery shopping with a $20 bill and usually came home with change, but I'm not naive enough to head out today with that same $20.

Only gasoline seems to cost less right now than it was last year - not much else.

Valued Contributor

I think the quality of the stones are the same, but I recently ordered two DMQ tennis bracelets, one arrived snapped in half with poor links holding it together that looked like plastic inside the silver, the other the clasp was stuck closed and it was impossible to get it open. Both were on clearance, so perhaps they were returns not delt with properly by employees?

Even though I had bad luck, I'm still eyeing TSV in the black rhodium.Man Happy

Honored Contributor

@Nunyabisinis wrote:

I think the quality of the stones are the same, but I recently ordered two DMQ tennis bracelets, one arrived snapped in half with poor links holding it together that looked like plastic inside the silver, the other the clasp was stuck closed and it was impossible to get it open. Both were on clearance, so perhaps they were returns not delt with properly by employees?

Even though I had bad luck, I'm still eyeing TSV in the black rhodium.Man Happy

I couldn't resist the black TSV.  It will go great with my new Coach black watch I just purchased. 

Valued Contributor

Yeah, I just bought it. Now I'm eyeing the matching ring and studs! They're not easy to find online, I had to pause my DVR to find item numbers. Why Qvc does not have them suggested on the side, or down below seems like a missed opportunity.