Frequent Contributor

I almost ordered the white yesterday but decided to wait for the presentation.  I am glad I did as I changed my mind.  The capris look very wrinkled and baggy at the knee on the models.  The model wearing the seafoam green looked horrible - she didn't appear to be that heavy but the capris showed every lump and bump - I only saw here brifly so they may have pulled her. To me the fabric appears to be thin and although I love the pull on and pocket features I think I am going to pass.  Hopefullly everyone who orders will love them!

Honored Contributor

Re: DG capri jean TS

[ Edited ]

I'm kinda tempted by the pink.

Update - bought 'em 

A friend gave me some hand me down DG stretchy jeans.  I like them but they're too big so I just wear them around the house.  I sized down from what she gave me so I,think the fit should be good - hope so anyway.  

Honored Contributor

There's no consistency in sizing in her jeans.  Every pair fits completely differently, then she lies and gives misinformation about the sizing.  I've given up.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

There's no consistency in sizing in her jeans.  Every pair fits completely differently, then she lies and gives misinformation about the sizing.  I've given up.

What lies does she tell? 

*I tried to form a gang once but it turned into a book club*
Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother   My last experience was when she said about 10 times to go down a size, Virtual Stretch I believe.  Well, those suckers had little stretch and were so tight I could scarcely get a foot into the leg.  I'd ordered 2 pair....expensive lesson.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I own several pairs of virtual stretch - all size 16w. But not sure about the TS. Technically, according to the presentations, I should order a 1x, but the measurements look too big. Not sure what to do. 

Respected Contributor

I almost bought them, but didn't want to spend almost 60 bucks, after shipping and taxes. They looked pretty nice. 

Trusted Contributor

I decided to pass.  No one could help me with sizing so I gave up.  I'll be curious to see the reviews.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: DG capri jean TS

[ Edited ]

I ordered the black in a petite size.  I saw Bobby Ray Carter  do a presentation in the morning and she was wearing a yellow top with the black capris. Though I did not like that particular top I loved the look of black & yellow together.   I then ordered a petite size yellow & black print blouse from a department store & hope the whole outfit goes well together.

Trusted Contributor

I am so glad I passed on these.  The reviews are horrible.  Her original virtual stretch jeans are so good.  Nothing GOOD ever stays the same.