Esteemed Contributor

Did anyone order this HSN TSV today?

I couldn't resist!  I LOVE their brownies and the TSV include the cheesecake and choc covered brownies; plus, crumb cakes and 'tea' cookies!  YUMMMMMMM!  

So, anyways, I weakened and got them on auto-delivery.  Anybody else out there who, like me, just Woman Winkcouldn't resist?

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme -

I was hoping they would have one of the cookie jars! They had so many cute ones

at times but maybe that was just during Christmas.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

I looked at it on HSN..  I can't believe (but I guess I should) that you're only saving $6.79 from the normal price.  You would think that a TSV would allow more of a savings....

Valued Contributor

@on the bay  They would sell the cookie jars for all the holidays not just christmas. Here's a picture of the Easter Cookie Jar I have. Wish they would start selling them again along with the brownies on the inside. 26c289c7e13f65b12bbc692afe62d8a0.jpgWoman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@on the bay@cactusgal 

I was looking for the cookie jar - used to really like many of them.  But. things have changed since the merge so bet we don't get any more beautiful cookie jars!

Still like their goodies - hope that hasn't changed.

Honored Contributor

@cactusgal -

So cute!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I love their crumb cakes and was on AD for them for about 3 years.  That ceased when they left HSN, but I was getting a little tired of them so that was okay.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Not sure when the TSV is but I so need to check it out because their crumb cake is deeelish! Oh, and with a hot cup of coffee...divine!!!

Respected Contributor

@Lattelvr  its today, you have 20 mins left, hurry!   Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: DAVID'S COOKIES TSV!

[ Edited ]

I got the TS for April delivery.  I’ve had all of the products in the past as I’ve been a David’s customer through HSN for years, and they are wonderful.  I look forward to enjoying them over the Easter holiday and beyond. 😍

P.S. I agree with the cookie jar comments.  I have several from past David’s specials and they’re nice jars.  I really like the designs as they are not cheap looking.  I hope they consider bringing them back.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James