Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 Been too busy to post lately........bet   I just     made YOUR day - today - to have something new to jump on. 

IF you had posted your opinion - I would have just....walked on by.

Respected Contributor

@kittyloo wrote:

my stepdaughter informed me yesterday (as she thinks her father and i are dumb as dirt) that the wearing of tie dye is a statement of a womans se*ual preference.  who knew?  i can't keep up with all this stuff.

I think your stepdaughter is pulling one over on you, I asked my son and daughter both teens and this is what I got:

“Quarantine Fashion” a.k.a. everyone wearing sweats at home. Daughter chimed in "and heavy enough you don't have to wear a bra;  and cheery, makes you smile."  I even found one I like:

D0F4DFBB-95DF-416A-A5BD-9E8FD5289A27_4_5005_c.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

I feel the same on many QVC clothing items but always respect those that like and buy the items. Recently we had a thread about Logo where we were back at bag lady comments.  While it's not my style,  I was quite vocal about critizing peoples choices. Just don't do it!

Now going to take old tees, rit dye, rubber bands and make myself some real one of a kind tie dye! 

Respected Contributor

Watched the midnight presentation. Didn't care for how they styled it on the models. The plus size model with the platinum hair had the shirt over  another shirt. She looked absolutely stuffed into them. Not a good look. Also the color combos that were used seemed off. Clashing. 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

I don't have a lot of D&C, but every year at this time they have something like the TSV. The past two years I've ordered and been very happy. So I ordered this one in lime, then went back and got the lilac. I know they will be comfortable and I know they are cute.

I agree with other posters. Just because something is not for you doesn't mean it isn't perfect for someone else. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

My only gripe about this is how can they call this top a sweatshirt?  It's just a thin French Terry fabric.  They have offered lots of French Terry fabric tops and they just call them tops. 

This "sweatshirt" does come in some very pretty colors.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the unflattering hideous top in pink !!!!!  

Trusted Contributor
wouldn't call it hideous, but I found it to be very unflattering on everyone I've seen today with it on.
Esteemed Contributor

It's not my taste but I don't think it is hideous....

I've see alot worse...

Esteemed Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

I didn't like it at all and I agree with some posters it looked incredibly cheap. A sweatshirt? It was so thin it was hardly a long sleeve T-shirt. My idea of a sweatshirt is beefy- on ETSY $25 GREAT COLORS:

B5297C0A-7F09-4EEB-A9B6-0A0DBD7E8690_4_5005_c.jpeg

8B3B317F-1300-4A3B-8827-79036A9FD0EB.jpeg

OMG - I love this. Good idea. I saw your post last night and bought the blue version of this on Etsy. Thank you! ❤️