Esteemed Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

I feel the same on many QVC clothing items but always respect those that like and buy the items. Recently we had a thread about Logo where we were back at bag lady comments.  While it's not my style,  I was quite vocal about critizing peoples choices. Just don't do it!

Now going to take old tees, rit dye, rubber bands and make myself some real one of a kind tie dye! 

Those were the days! And it was so much fun to make. Good idea you have! 

Frequent Contributor

AGREE!

Denin & Co needs to get rid of Gary.  He has no clue what women want. 

And yes, I nkow there are other choices on QVC but Denim and Co has drastically changed for the worse ove the past 5 years.

Occasional Contributor

Rainbows have been used as a symbol in the LGBTQ community.. The stepdaughter might have been refering to rainbow tiedye.

Super Contributor

I liked it, ordered it and am keeping it! However, I ordered the light blue crops they had to match, and the dye lot is completey different, so they don't match at all. Sending the bottoms back because of this, but the top is cute!

Frequent Contributor

I'm sending the pink bottoms back for the same reason. the top and the bottoms do not match. Love the top though.

Respected Contributor

I absolutely love this sweatshirt. I was hesitant and debated about ordering it, but when it arrived I knew it was a winner for me. I have gotten tons of compliments on this top. It's beyond comfortable and very flattering for any top, let alone stripes. I was pleasantly surprised.