Super Contributor

Has to be the most unflattering, hideous looking garment I've seen in a long time.....unless you're skinny, skinny (even then) wide horizontal stripes on an oversized round neck sack not for most. And, sorry Gary, as much as you're trying to convince everyone how popular tye dye is, this particular version of it is not attractive.

Trusted Contributor

French Terry Tie Dye Sweatshirt

This top is  a french terry tie-dye sweatshirt from Talbots for $79.00 So the TSV is a deal.

Super Contributor

@Squirrel Lover wrote:

This top is  a french terry tie-dye sweatshirt from Talbots for $79.00 So the TSV is a deal.

Except THIS ONE is attractive!!!

Respected Contributor

my stepdaughter informed me yesterday (as she thinks her father and i are dumb as dirt) that the wearing of tie dye is a statement of a womans se*ual preference.  who knew?  i can't keep up with all this stuff.

Valued Contributor

I think it's boring

Honored Contributor

Re: D&Co Tie Dye TSV

[ Edited ]

That particular tie dye stripe design is very trendy right now. D&C is not the only one doing that kind of tie dye design. It's popular. I happen to like it.

ETA- I think it's a fun and youthful-looking top. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Secretariat1 wrote:

@Squirrel Lover wrote:

Except THIS ONE is attractive!!!

Also, it looks like tie dye not stripes on a t-shirt. I think the TSV is not appealing.

Regular Contributor

I got 2. Lilac and stone. I also thought they were a fun  tee shirt.

Honored Contributor

Unoriginal and boring?  Somewhat.  But I wouldn't insult the thousands of women who bought it by saying, "Has to be the most unflattering, hideous looking garment I've seen in a long time". That would be extremely rude and is of course a matter of opinion perhaps better left unsaid.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: D&Co Tie Dye TSV

[ Edited ]

I got something like it on Amazon months ago. It was much cheaper and a lightweight sweatshirt. With shipping the final price is a bit much for this TSV.