Respected Contributor

D&C swimsuit TSV reviews?...

Anyone who ordered this past week's D&C TSV receive it? Reviews? If you don't mind sharing your age, size and how it fit, style? Or if not, just a basic review.  I did order one but have not received it yet...I'm really on the fence as to if this will actually work out, so was just wondering.  I did see some reviews...as usual, some loved some didn't.

Frequent Contributor

Re: D&C swimsuit TSV reviews?...

I know this is not the answer you are looking for but it was an opportunity for me to tell my story.

I ordered the TSV in a size 12 my usual size, then got to thinking maybe I should have ordered up a size.  Two hours had past and I tried to cancel my order, as to re-order to get the bigger size. When I went to cancel got the standard message: Due to fast processing we can't cancel your order at this time. Just two hours!!!  So I called Customer Service told them my story, said I still want the item just in a bigger size, they gave me the same story. Now if this suit doesn't fit it will cost me $6.75 to send back.  COME ON QVC. TWO HOURS I just couldn't believe it.  

I'll think twice before pulling the trigger so fast next time.  

I have tried on numerous occasions to send back an item for a different size and of course they are out of the item I wanted thats why I ordered right away and then get chanrge the return fee automatically.

Thanks for letting my vent Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered my regular bathing suit size, 14, and it fits beautifully and is very pretty.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DeeDT wrote:

I know this is not the answer you are looking for but it was an opportunity for me to tell my story.

I ordered the TSV in a size 12 my usual size, then got to thinking maybe I should have ordered up a size.  Two hours had past and I tried to cancel my order, as to re-order to get the bigger size. When I went to cancel got the standard message: Due to fast processing we can't cancel your order at this time. Just two hours!!!  So I called Customer Service told them my story, said I still want the item just in a bigger size, they gave me the same story. Now if this suit doesn't fit it will cost me $6.75 to send back.  COME ON QVC. TWO HOURS I just couldn't believe it.  

I have tried on numerous occasions to send back an item for a different size and of course they are out of the item I wanted thats why I ordered right away and then get chanrge the return fee automatically.

Oh Dee, I totally get the frustration there!  I get that they probably amp things up during a TSV day to keep up with the high volume of purchasing of that one item, but only 2 hrs in order to change a size does seem like way too fast.  I did experience this once myself with Q, I forgot on what but it shocked me at the time because I had no idea I wouldn't be able to change things...I think mine was even less than two hours. I'm ordering less and less, 6.95 over time keeps adding up.  I experience this a lot these days while ordering for my 89 y.o. mom, who depends on her tried and true Q brands to shop since she can't shop around a lot anymore and not many things fit in traditional stores...she needs comfort and elastic...Q's wheelhouse! Smiley Wink. Anyway....lots of back and forth lately for her...I'm really trying to be careful though and we have found other brick and mortar sources that have worked for her instead (Chicos.) I will never understand why an item that costs $3.00-$5 to ship to me, cost me 6.95 to ship back?!! And yes, as you say, this "free exchange" thing often doesn't work because by then they don't have your other size.  I'm just finding other sources, Q...and buying less. Also, I used to save some money by paying at the P.O. myself with my own label, but now their rates are comparable, so I just use the Q label....but $7.00 really does inhibit shopping with QVC.

Trusted Contributor

@DeeDT wrote:

I've had this happen too.  It's aggravating and doesn't make any sense.  I can't believe the shipping process is so fast that an order cannot be stopped within a certain time frame, two hours is not reasonable. 

It's poor customer service.  If that's going to be the way it is, then it should be clearly deliniated, like saying you cannot cancel after "whatever" amount of time.  It is that way on certain online stores and at least you know then, but I suppose it would cut down on orders in general, since people would be slower to order.

Contributor

I thought QVC had free exchanges now. Is that not the case for this item?
Super Contributor

@Ella3  

@DeeDT

QVC has free exchanges.  Use the prepaid label but you shouldn't be charged for it.  I've had no problems with my exchanges but some people have.  If your exchange mistakenly  gets processed as a return, contact customer service to have it corrected so you get your item for the same original price & EP.  I recommend emailing the mods here for CS issues (QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com).

Contributor

Just tried mine on today and I am very happy with it. I'm 64 yrs old and havent been comfortable in a swimsuit for a long time but this one fits well so I wont have an issue being seen it. I ordered the size 12 and it fit nicely!!!

Contributor

Ordered my denim and co size perfect fit. Beautiful swimsuit! Don’t size up!

Frequent Contributor

I'm 56, wear a 14 or 16 (depending).  I ordered a 14 and it fits great.  I'm very happy with it.