Honored Contributor

Carolynn ,looks nice in them.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

i have a pair of duo stretch w/wide waist band.  Do not fit me like a legging but more of a loose legging and more like a pant.  I am watching Carolyn now at 10:00 am EST and it looks like one pant leg hem is longer than the other.  I don't imagine all the pants have that issue but I did notice it.

Contributor
I noticed that too. Sandra was on with Clark's right now and she is wearing the flowery print & it's noticeable that one leg is shorter than the other one. I wonder if it has anything to do with the leggings having one pocket? Looks like the side with the pocket is longer.
Respected Contributor

What a unique item for a TSV.....who knew QVC offered leggings/lounge pants.  Maybe one day they'll offer T-shirts too.....maybe in Pima Cotton. 

Tired of the same stuff over and over again.....let's get original. 

Honored Contributor

If that is true,one leg being shorter,they will be putting boots on the models.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Valued Contributor

Enough with the leggings already.

Valued Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

These are leggings. 

I like leggings on other women...tall slim ones.  At 5'1' they don't look good on me.  I would have to wear a long tunic which makes me look shorter. 

While my legs are not heavy, I don't like my ungly knees outlined.  Since they tend to be tight, I find leggings generally ucomfortable and I can imagine that seam on the front of these to be annoying.

I have the Duo stretch shorts that QVC had last year as a TSV and you don't even notice/feel the seam down the middle of the shorts.

Trusted Contributor

And there they go again with their "pretend" tall inseam.  How in the world do these vendors/designers not know that 31" is NOT a tall inseam.  I am really getting weary of most of the clothing lines here not having tall inseams.  They don't seem to have any problem including petites (and I am happy for you that do indeed need petites).

Honored Contributor

I got the deep burgundy pair after all.  I do love leggings, and this is one color I've never had.  This will be my first pair of D&C duo stretch.

Respected Contributor

This pant is hideous; where did they dig them up from?