Respected Contributor

Thank you for putting this up. I did not receive an email about it. Bought the Kat and black pairs. Prefer pants to capris, etc and the original beach pants were very comfortable.

Esteemed Contributor

@Squirrel Lover wrote:

Got it too. I just emailed Gary on Facebook to tell him that I am 5 ft tall and cannot buy the TSV. I told him that I was dissappointed. What an oversight!

@Squirrel Lover

Thank you.  I think your email to Gary saved the day!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanx, @Happy241

Now that they're in petite, just ordered two pairs:  Blue Ikat and Green Palm - definitely out of my comfort zone, but think they'll make me smile - especially if Winter ever gets the hint and leaves!

Trusted Contributor

I love D & Co. but I don't need these pants because I have the ones from last year. 

Honored Contributor

Are you serious? Why didn't they post the petites with the others?  I ordered the regular because petites were not available.  I can't even cancel it because they shipped out today.  I'm not a happer camper.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I noticed this too when I got the email yesterday.  I thought it was a mistake that they didn't have petites.  I still ordered the palm print.  I am 5'3 1/2 and can get away with regular.  It is such a cute pant.

@Pecky - I'm not sure I'll order these, but it's nice to know someone is the same height as I am! I'm long legged though and I need a 30" inseam. If the inseam is 29" it's a little too short, and 32" is way too long! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I'm so glad I saw this thread.  I tried getting these earlier this season and they were sold out.

Today, I ordered the blue ikat, the navy and the black!

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

Wide leg pants aren't my thing.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw these pants on the models and I do not like the style or the large prints.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

Are you serious? Why didn't they post the petites with the others?  I ordered the regular because petites were not available.  I can't even cancel it because they shipped out today.  I'm not a happer camper.

@Pecky

I would call customer service and have them refund all shpg because it was QVC's error, not yours.