Occasional Visitor

Try that item number again, they do have Petite length. A305640

Respected Contributor

I see the petite inseam which I need. Like these so much better than the cargo pocket of last year. May buy The I Kat print.

Honored Contributor

@JCF

At close to 30 a pair of pants I am not going to add 20 additional to have my pants hemmed, SMH 

@JCF wrote:

Has anyone heard of hemming????

I wear a 32" inseam and I have to pay for hemming.  I feel great when I can find an inseam over 27-31 inches.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

petite with 27" inseam.....

A305632

http://www.qvc.com/Denim-%26-Co-Beach-Petite-Pull-On-Wide-Leg-Knit-Pants.product.A305632.html

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@I am still oxox.

I'm not trying to play hardball.  I look for quality and I find that D@C is a good quality of casual clothing.  Like any designer, there may be a lemon in the bunch, once in a while.

I still think (on my part) if I buy a D@C item and have to have it hemmed it is still better than something from Dillards, Belk, Macy's.

I have had many Dillard's and Macy's pieces that do not hold up for the prices.

And yes, I do care for my clothing as in washing hang to dry and/or steam with a Rowenta upright/professional steamer.

What works for me doesn't work for you and others...I understand.

I was just stating options to a length crises that some may have.

Didn't mean to offend anyone!!!!  

Honored Contributor

These are being offered in petite, regular & tall, so we should all be able to wear them.  I bought three of last years beach cargo pants and I swear they are the most comfortable pants in my closet!  I will definitely get a pair of these new ones.  The Green Palm looks awesome!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Squirrel Lover...the petite size is 27".  Is that too long for you?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox...this pant is being offered in petite, regular and tall.  You should be good with the petite.  They are 27".

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife

Thank you I found them.

@SurferWife wrote:

@I am still oxox...this pant is being offered in petite, regular and tall.  You should be good with the petite.  They are 27".

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I would also need no more than a 27" inseam.  One of the reasons I stopped buying D & C is because the items don't fit me properly.