Frequent Contributor

These look like decent, basic knit pants. They aren't sweatpants. I love jeans but also like the comfort and lightweight feel of good quality knit. These look more like the Sport Savvy line of pants. I would like to order several pair for casual, daily wear but if I ordered one of each color and a second black pair I'm looking at around $25 in s/h charges. I appreciate the $4 price reduction in buying more than one pair and the reduced shipping rate for buying more than one item but the shipping charge total is outrageous. I can order online from other retailers and get the same price for multiple pairs of comparable pants and they'll ship for free. Sorry, QVC: these might be Quality and Convenience but they sure aren't a Value!

Valued Contributor

The pants look like a nice casual pair of pants and they look like they fit nice and are not see through. I bought two pair in black. I would wear them mostly around the house or to the grocery store or out for a walk. Basics are sometimes the hardest thing to find in the stores. They are worth a try. Denim and Co. have good quality clothes so I trust that they will wash nice and not shrink like what you might get in other stores or online and their clothes are pretty true to size most of the time. I see them as appropriate for about any age range too. I think my daughter would wear them for exercise pants. I don't think they are for only the elderly. Not at all. They are just basic good fitting French terry pants. Nothing wrong with that for any age to wear when you don't want to wear your jeans.

Super Contributor

You are absolutely right ! I wear activewear a lot because of working out and weekends. I used to buy a lot of Sports Savvy sets for my mom and I. They were beautiful sets ! I looked at this and was surprised at how unappealing.

Contributor
I would have ordered these but a 27"" inch inseam is too short. I like the way they look on Jayne brown.
Respected Contributor

I just wonder if they bag out while you are wearing them. I hate when I put on a pair of pants and they are snug and after an hour it is like they are way too big.

Honored Contributor

They're not for me.

No matter how much I want to say I like French terry, I just don't like it at all.

Honored Contributor

I just got a cuter pair at NY&Co for under $8. Got a matching hoodie for not much more.

Honored Contributor

Today's Special Value(R)

Occasional Contributor

I thought the same thing! They look comfy, but I am NOT paying that price for sweatpants. I saw similar pant at Sears and even Kmart for half the price. QVC needs to get a grip on their pricing, and stop with the outrageous shipping on top of that!

Valued Contributor

I'm still trying to get my head around selling sweat pants a week before July 4th. But they know their audience since they've sold thousands. But I know I can find sweats for a lot less at Kohl's/JCP/Walmart.