Honored Contributor

i don't wear pull on pants.  I did just order a second pair of a regular pair of D&C jeans that I really like.  I do like that cardigan sweater they showed at midnight. 

I watched about ten minutes and I just can't take that host.  She talks a mile a minute about nothing, completely takes over.  I felt bad for Gary.  He couldn't get in a SINGLE word.  She was bouncing all over the place, dancing and wiggling.  She reminds me of Minnie Mouse.  So much better watching Gary and Pat this morning.

Esteemed Contributor

Sam's Club has Nine West Heidi Pull On Pants with 98% cotton and 2% spandex for $15.98. I have a couple of pair and they are very nice.

I was noticing at midnight that the pants seemed to be too tight in the crotch. Most models had tunics on covering this area. When they did a close up, it was not fitting. The petite model had a size 8 but looked too tight. 

Respected Contributor

The hosts really should be recommending sizing up on these jeggings or they will fit like leggings...something most may be trying to avoid. I have a brand of jeggings I really like so will pass on these and stick with what I already know fits me well. The TSV has way too much spandex to have a smooth fit. All you see is the fabric stretching and pulling.

Regular Contributor
Soooo outdated
Honored Contributor

Not a fan of tight bottoms - just not appropriate for me and my lifestyle.

You'd think that they'd do something "special" for Today's "Special" Value!

Trusted Contributor

I think I have FINALLY realized I have way too much clothes.  I do not need anything as I have 3 closets that are so packed that I can't even tell what I have in them and the drawers are the same.  Also, some items stored in basement.

I'm hoping to retire next year and what I already have could possibly last me the rest of my lifetime - which I hope is a very long time from now!  :-)

So, I'm really going to limit my purchases to just a few minimal items that "I just cannot live without".

Would I have purchased today's TSV?  Possibly, but no - I do not need them so I'm not purchasing them.

Respected Contributor

I don't think jeggings/leggings look good on the majority of women I see. 

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

This kind of wrinkling happens when there's too much stretch and you're wearing a size too small. Go up a size or find a different type of denim with less stretch.

lana2.jpg

@SilleeMee  Thank you so much for posting this picture. It illustrates a point I make all the time. I see this look on all sizes and shapes and across all brands on qvc. Just because stretch allows you to pull the garment to its max doesn’t mean it looks good. Going up a size would make all the difference.

Valued Contributor

Cheaply made and overpriced- These are manufactured for a few bucks!