Respected Contributor

Price doesn’t bother me, in general, but this shirt is awful. Look at closeups. Very cheap fabric. Polyester with a bit of spandex! Did qvc ban cotton or something? Dreadful. 

Respected Contributor

@retired10 wrote:

The Denim & Company plaid shirt TSV is really cute, but does anyone else think it's a bit overpriced?  Can't see the  "special value" on this.  Also, it sure would be nice if the QVC execs would listen to customers and include FREE shipping on all TSVs!!

I purchased a plaid shirt D&C heavenly jersey shirt last year in blue.  I think it's pretty much identical.  The fabric is very soft, I'll give them that, but there was no structure to the shirt.  Looked messy just hanging on me.  I returned it.  I agree, free shipping on TSV's would be great. 

Esteemed Contributor

We all have our own styles, likes and dislikes and for everyone who loves the product there are others who don't.  I used to be extreamly critical of 2 fashion lines until I realized how I would feel if I was excited about a purchase and was told how horrible my choice was.  I don't buy the two lines but others do so I just move on and keep my fingers off the keyboard.  Hope everyone who buys any fashion enjoys their purchase and wear it in good health.  Heart

Honored Contributor

The TSV IMO is junk, the fit is off, too tight in the bust on the larger models and sleeves too long on everyone. The plaid design seems to be printed on the fabric because the sleeves look solid white rolled up. Every model is pulling and tugging on this shirt, I for one do not like to be constantly adjusting a shirt.

Honored Contributor

I think I would have liked it more if the pockets were different...not sure how different. Maybe that flap...I don't like flaps on pockets.

Respected Contributor

The colors are awful for plaid.They are too bright and spring-like. It makes it look cheap or something. I prefer much more traditional plaid colors.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Esteemed Contributor

@Beauty Maven wrote:

A TSV that is less than $10 ($8.54 to be exact) off the regular price is not much of a TSV!  I'm not buying.

@Beauty Maven  A TSV is typically priced around 20% less than the QVC price. The higher the QVC price, the larger the amount off the TSV price. Conversely, the less expensive the QVC price, the smaller the amount off the TSV. 

Keepin' it real.