Esteemed Contributor

That green one made me pucker up - like eating a sour green apple.  Brrrr

Checks too big and neckline a no-go.  Looks cheap.

Esteemed Contributor

Over $40.00- for a very casual shirt?! No.

IMO the shirt does nothing for any of the hosts or models wearing it.

Very ordinary, nothing special about it for my wardrobe.

Honored Contributor

@retired10Assuming its quality is similar to my past D&C purchases I do not think it's at all overpriced.

I've seen less expensive tops elsewhere, -  just nonr anywhere close to the quality I want to pay for.  I really don't love shopping the way I used to, so once I decide to buy a garment, I want to be able to wear it for some years -  especially something like this shirt which I feel will not go out of style any time soon.

Honored Contributor

Seems like a nice shirt, if you like plaid, and this is the larger Buffalo plaid at that.  It's probably very soft and comfortable, so I think the price is about right.

I have a pair of high heeled glen plaid ankle boots that I love.  That's the only plaid I'll wear. 

Honored Contributor

I wanted one so bad but I wanted a cotton.  SO, I went to ll Bean and ordered one and paid a LOT for it, but if I like it it is cotton and I'll have it for years--hubby has several.

Shipping is "free" and returns, but the initial price is high, but I figure it is pretty much a wash when you think about the $10 shipping and I'm getting cotton. . . 

Respected Contributor

I wear mostly casual clothes now and love to wear plaid flannel shirts in the winter. In my area, it's usually all I need to wear. I was really excited to see this one, then really disappointed that they chose to use plastic, aka polyester, on this shirt. Calling it "heavenly jersey"  when it's just polyester makes me think they're trying to hide what it really is. It probably will be nice in cold climates and I hope all who purchase it are pleased with the purchase. I still think $40 for a polyester shirt is a bit high, esp for a TSV. That's my 2 cents.

Honored Contributor

Not like I hate it, but a smaller plaid print would be nicer.

Respected Contributor

Two patterns, three color choices in each. I like it but saw an item on clearance I like better so it’s a choice.

Respected Contributor

I like it, but not all the colors.  The pale one with the pink is the least intrusive as far as big plaids go.  I like the way the plaid meets on the front and sides.  Y neck is fine as this really isn't a garment a person would wear in truly cold weather. Get out your real flannel shirt for that.   I wonder if it were cotton knit the back of it would stick on your derriere (Susan G. hates this). 

This is the kind of item I would like, buy, and not wear.  I have an llb pink plaid shirt so I'll go with that.  In my zone, we don't need much winter wear to be comfortable.  So a no-go for me.  But tempting.

Super Contributor

I liked the ones from last year, but they were too long.  This year's does not appeal to me.  The final price after tax and shipping would be close to $50.00.  I will pass.