Honored Contributor

I love this top.  I purchased two -- the grey and the blue.  They nailed it with the material content, the collar w/the drawstring, and the bottom trim.  

Trusted Contributor

I am ordering the grey color in a petite small. I am 5'8" . I would like it a little shorter than a full on tunic length..   Not a big fan  of stripes, but I do like waffle knits . 

Respected Contributor

I also love this top and am thinking of purchasing two.  The only thing I'm not sure of, is if the neck opening is too big.  In some pics and during part of the presentation it looked like there was too much skin showing for a top like this.  Wondering if the drawstring would solve that.   ENJOY if you're getting it.   I'm still on the fence but will probably give in!

Respected Contributor

I love the top and would definitely get the gray...except I extremely dislike polyester (aka plastic) in clothing. I have found it to pill horribly after a while. Seems polyester is a "normal" fabric nowadays.

Trusted Contributor

Good point @Carolina925 !

Esteemed Contributor

After reading your reviews here, I decided to go for it and ordered two.  I got the lilac and the gray.  I live a very casual lifestyle and basically live in tees and sweatshirts.  These tops seem like an alternative between the two!

Trusted Contributor

I decided to cancel my order..   I was tempted cause it was a waffle knit.. but  lately my experience has been TSV's ,  when I have ordered  are a cheaper version of the brand. Just my opinion and when I look at any returns its usually a TSV.  Enjoy those that get this one  I don't want to diminish in any way your decision to purchase. 

Honored Contributor

Re: D & C TSV for the 7th?

[ Edited ]

I think it's cute. But I'm not wow'd enough to buy it. I don't think I would wear that kind of top enough to get the most of it...only be worn with solids, no prints. Maybe if it was offered in solids then I would reconsider.Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

I like the style of this shirt but the colors are now wowing me.  They are very blah in my opinion.  

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the petite orchid/navy choice. I am only 5ft tall. If this were not in petite I would never have ordered it.