Trusted Contributor

Carolyn just presented it on the D&Co show and it really looked nice on her.  She was in a size large and it did not look clingy, but it did cup under her rear end.  I agree about acrylic and pilling.  I am trying to be on a clothing diet, so I will not be ordering.

Honored Contributor

I agree with you all...easy pass for me.  Very thin fabric and super oversized!  I could wear an xxs!...Haha!

It does come in petite and the colors are nice though.

Honored Contributor

Re: D&C TSV for Dec 2

[ Edited ]

This is an easy pass for me because dropped shoulders make my upper arms look huge.  I don't think this looks thin but then I also cannot stand thick, heavy sweaters.  If you click the link, you get a better idea of the fabric. I don't have a problem with acrylic in general.  Some is better than others.  

Personally I'd like to see what a size up looked like on the model in the still shot.  It looks too big on Suzanne but too small on this model.  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Going with climate change.Woman Wink It has been in the 70s and 80s here, record-breaking heat, and it's going to be December! I can't believe how warm it's been.

Honored Contributor

Re: D&C TSV for Dec 2

[ Edited ]

I actually like this sweater. It says 'tunic' but it's really not long enough to be called a tunic. Honey Beige Heather is the one I'm thinking of getting. Looks so comfy and casual. I'm done with heavy, thick pullover sweaters. This kind is more like what I need these days.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee   Yeah, I'd believe it.  Every day here has been at least 10° above normal and no rain or snow in the foreseeable future.  Long-range outlook is for much drier and warmer than usual.  This doesn't bode well for tourism or the water supply and next summer's fire season could be fierce. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I love D&C but admit that I haven't seen anything quite so unflattering in a while! 

Honored Contributor

This TSV is the remake, or updated version of last year's Item # A390271.

Gary said they put this year's pockets front facing, instead of slanted at an angle.  Also, this TSV is shorter this time.

It's still designed to be quite relaxed though.

I like it.  Not too thick, so great under my jacket.  Great with my leggings and skinny jeans too.  Giving it a try.  

Esteemed Contributor

I think it's nice @SilleeMee , of course I simply cannot buy antoher sweater, LOL!

It does look like it may be a bit see through?  Could be my monitor though.  As long as you don't mind wearing a cami underneath, I can see Suzanne's jeans through the top.

Respected Contributor

The different pics posted are interesting.  The sweather looks too tight to me in the first pic and I like the sweather a lot more in the second pic.  Would have to see the presentation to get a good idea of what I would consider in this item.   It's still unseasonably warm here too and I am wearing lighter weight clothes this year.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.