Respected Contributor

Honestly, this looks like a $12.99 Walmart top! 

Valued Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

Honestly, this looks like a $12.99 Walmart top! 

True... They have really nice ones at T.J.Maxx too for $12.99 to $14.99 Bought 2 of them.

Respected Contributor

I have one...think it was $9.99, though. Woman Wink 

Honored Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 @pupwhipped @pugvette74.  Apparently, thousands of women disagree with your opinion.  Was it really necessary for you to come here and try to burst their bubbles?  Does it give you a warm fuzzy feeling?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I kinda doubt if the Walmart shirt would feel nearly as good as heavenly jersey by D&C.  The difference is in the quality of the fabric and details such as plaids and checks matching at the side seams, and so on.  I say don't knock it until you tried it - then compare the Walmart item with the D&C item.

I cannot speak to quality of TJMaxx clothes as I have never found anything there that I wanted so can't judge the quality.  What I do like at TJMaxx is the jewelry and some of the home items.  Unique jewelry at good prices. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Tinkerbell3 @pupwhipped @pugvette74.  Apparently, thousands of women disagree with your opinion.  Was it really necessary for you to come here and try to burst their bubbles?  Does it give you a warm fuzzy feeling?

why?

If anyone ordered the TS yesterday they should feel secure enough in their decision

viewers still have permission to post varied opinions plaid shirts are available in all prices everywhere 

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 If you read the posts correctly, it's was about the shirt NOT the thousands of women that bought it. You comments were nasty about what we felt. 

Honored Contributor

@KathyM23 wrote:

I kinda doubt if the Walmart shirt would feel nearly as good as heavenly jersey by D&C.  The difference is in the quality of the fabric and details such as plaids and checks matching at the side seams, and so on.  I say don't knock it until you tried it - then compare the Walmart item with the D&C item.

I cannot speak to quality of TJMaxx clothes as I have never found anything there that I wanted so can't judge the quality.  What I do like at TJMaxx is the jewelry and some of the home items.  Unique jewelry at good prices. 

When I shop TJMaxx or preferably Marshalls, I always look for brands I'm familiar with, e.g., Aria in sleepwear or Rafaella, Jones New York, Cable & Gauge, etc. brands I know are much more expensive in b&m stores.  There were even some Tahari sweaters and tops last time I was there much more reasonably priced than regular stores.  It is hit or miss but I love Marshalls!

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

why?

If anyone ordered the TS yesterday they should feel secure enough in their decision

viewers still have permission to post varied opinions plaid shirts are available in all prices everywhere 

@jackthebear.  An opinion was not expressed.  What was written was clearly a put-down inferring that the shirt was cheap.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

why?

@jackthebear.  An opinion was not expressed.  What was written was clearly a put-down inferring that the shirt was cheap.

@Kachina624 Please read the other post of D&C TSV where some posters said the shirt was overpriced/ cheap looking, after months of wearing not good, etc. You didn't call them out about their comments. You even posted a comment... This post wasn't a "put-down" about the buyers of the shirt. It was about the SHIRT only...Your comments here were a put-down!

Hope you enjoy your shirt.......